+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Hi guys. I would like to try the new treatment but I do not know how. I have not enough knowledge to understand what explains chemist.
    I'm thinking about buying CB but is very expensive , and I could only use 1% once a day , and I 'm not sure I would have good results. I need to strengthen my crown and my temples .
    Has anyone tried the new treatment ??? someone can explain step by step how to follow this treatment ??? I'm not lazy but I have no knowledge and I do not speak English well .

Thanks for the topic, Chemical, any further updates?

Started Minox/Olueropein last week, seemed to have a allergic reaction at first... rashes on body. Herxheimer reaction from clearing up of toxins?

Other than that scalp feels good, too early to tell anything though, will update if/when results are had.

Default microneedling

Quote Originally Posted by Forestry View Post
    i have been following (this forum is great, special thanks to Chemical for elaborating your findings) and researching and wanted to add this.

when reading wikipedia on keratinocyte differentiation and the associated expression of specific keratins at each stage, i came to the section on the Role in Wound Healing, and the associated reference:

...Wounds to the skin will be repaired in part by the migration of keratinocytes to fill in the gap created by the wound. The first set of keratinocytes to participate in that repair come from the bulge region of the hair follicle and will only survive transiently... At the opposite, epidermal keratinocytes, can contribute to de novo hair follicle formation during the healing of large wounds.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17507982

"the possibility that hair follicles develop de novo following wounding was raised in studies on rabbits, mice and even humans fifty years ago. Subsequently, these observations were generally discounted because definitive evidence for follicular neogenesis was not presented. Here we show that, after wounding, hair follicles form de novo in genetically normal adult mice. The regenerated hair follicles establish a stem cell population, express known molecular markers of follicle differentiation, produce a hair shaft and progress through all stages of the hair follicle cycle. Lineage analysis demonstrated that the nascent follicles arise from epithelial cells outside of the hair follicle stem cell niche, suggesting that epidermal cells in the wound assume a hair follicle stem cell phenotype. Inhibition of Wnt signalling after re-epithelialization completely abrogates this wounding-induced folliculogenesis, whereas overexpression of Wnt ligand in the epidermis increases the number of regenerated hair follicles."

I wonder if this (WnT signalling) study has been conducted in the presence of DHT and receptor diminishing regimen for such.
    Response to Microneedling Treatment in Men with Androgenetic Alopecia Who Failed to Respond to Conventional Therapy

"
    What was known?
    • Efficacy of conventional therapies (viz. finasteride and minoxidil) in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia with respect to new hair growth is moderate.
    • Microneedling has recently been reported to be promising and safe treatment modality in the treatment of AGA.
    Microneedling is a novel and safe tool in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia which induces hair regrowth by the following.
    • Release of platelet-derived growth factor and epidermal growth factors are increased through platelet activation and skin wound regeneration mechanism
    • Activation of stem cells in the hair bulge area under wound healing conditions which is caused by a dermaroller
    • Overexpression of hair growth-related genes, vascular endothelial growth factor, B catenin, Wnt3a, and Wnt10 b as documented in animal studies.
    What is new?
    • Modification of microneedling protocol to reduce frequent visits of the patients to the clinic.
    • It is the first case series to report the boosting effect of microneedling with respect to new hair follicle stimulation in patients with androgenetic alopecia who were poor responders to conventional therapy.
    the total number and frequency of sessions and long-term sustainability of response of microneedling need to be evaluated within a larger population.
    "

Chemical, thank you so much for your investigation. I have 2 questions for you.

1) What do you think about CB-03-01??? I had tought use it but it is very expensive (150$/gr) and I am not sure CB have good results.

2) ¿Can I use oleuropeina with emu oil for example? I would not want to use minoxidil. it's possible? I just need to stop my hair loss and thicken my hair weak , I do not need regrowth .

Thank you.

Chemical forgive me for making you so many questions , I do not want to bother you .
    you say that you use every day cream Keto. Do not cause irritation ??? shampoo Keto causes irritation and can not be used daily . not the case using the cream topically Keto ??? may your hair is improved because Keto cream and not because of oleuropein ???
    I have read your investigation many times but I am not sure how to use your treatment. You said that you used it four weeks and you rest 2 weeks. Is that so? or you have to use it every day?
    you have to use morning and evening ?? when I wash my head , before or after using oleuropein .
    you said using oleuropein to 0.5 % ? I'll buy oleuropein in amazon and I also want to buy ECGC . I do a lotion of ethanol and Propylene Glycol with oleuropeina and ECGC , you see it right ?? Can you say what quantities to use ?? I'm just going to use on my crown and temples.

CB-03-01 is the god but we need a big price decrease...without group buy....just a shop with CB at low price...We need to find a lab !

Top work chemical! thank you for the read only post summary! https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ence-Read-Only

I'm currently using rosemary leaf extract, teavigo (ECGC), and olive leaf extract (oleuropein) in an ethanol/water vehicle. I have started shedding heavily after a few weeks, and a lot of the hairs have a white bulb at the end. What does this mean? Anyone have thoughts? Should I continue?

hi chemical what about keto cream you did not indicate it in the treatment protocol?

i read that sheding hairs with a white bulb is due to induction of hair growth cycle, thats mean that the treatment is effective and forcing the hair follicles to start a new growth cycle.