Hairloss/Hair Oils by Divine Herbal. - Page 7 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Not entirely sure mate. I read ppl opening and applying capsules to scalp directly and some with water as a supplement internally to lower DHT. Still early days for me and s.p capsules but no sides so far! Taking 3 capsules a day with meals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven D View Post
    Does saw palmetto really work?

Everyone is different when it comes to saw palmetto.

Lipogaine. Obtains saw palmetto and works great for some people. I found this oil works great for removing any itch if I leave over night, has worked on my work colleague reviewing her hair back etc.

What else do you guys use?

Saw Palmetto works. It works best when applied topically, and taken internally. Better yet find a supplement that contains both saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil, and a topical that contains both.

Hairmetto mentioned earlier in the thread is what is working for me, should thank you guys actually, this site is how I came across it.

Quote Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post
    Hairmetto mentioned earlier in the thread is what is working for me, should thank you guys actually, this site is how I came across it.

That a oral supplement? What's your regime?

Its a topical. Here's what I have found when it come to SP. Since I am using only natural products, I've made sure I'm extremely well informed, and and able to speak from my own experience as well. Saw Palmetto must, must, must be Co2 extracted! Honestly Jazz, my routine is a pain in the ass, but it's worth it to me, to get my hair back.

regime:

1. 15 min massage nightly with a vibrating brush, I use both sides, one has bristles and the other massage balls. (kind of beat the heck out of my head with it)

2. Apply topical Co2 extracted SP, and Pumkin Seed Oil (Hairmetto, this is key to my routine) making sure to coat my upper forehead and temples

3. Put a shower cap on, I have actually changed to ice bucket bags because they are more occlusive, in the way they stick to the forehead, and hold closer to the scalp as well. and go to sleep. https://www.amazon.com/Bucket-Liner-...ce+bucket+bags

4. Supplements:

1. HairOmega 3 in 1 DHT blocker(this is SP and PSO, as well as important vitamins)2 morning 2 night.

2. Triquttra Health Co2 extracted Saw Palmetto, because I don't fully trust the SP in HairOmega. 1 morning. http://www.triquetrahealth.com/saw-p...nic/4592974774

3. Taurine 1,000mg Capsule(4,000mg a day) 2 morning 2 night.

4. L-Carnatine Tartrate 1,000mg Tablets 1 a day morning, this is the one I take because there is alot of garbage LCarn and this is a patented form.
    https://www.amazon.com/NOW-L-Carniti...carnatine&th=1

5. Fish Oil 2,400mg Daily

6. Kelp Iodine 325mcg

Diet:

1. 3-6 Raw eggs daily

2. 2 Cloves raw garlic daily. 1 morning 1 night

3. 1 to 2 lbs of raw shelled pumpkin seeds weekly

4. 3 lbs of Raw spinach weekly

5. 3 cans of tuna weekly

Once a month I juice 1-2 garlic "BULBS" (the whole clump of cloves) apply liberally to entire head, mix with 10 percent water, apply shower cap and go to sleep. This lightly burns the scalp, and causes a mild scalp peel, I lay off the Hairmetto for 2 days to allow the scalp to fully peel.

I swear that the is not a drug on the market, that can do what this does, and am CERTAIN it would work for anyone who takes the time. I noticed dramatic results after 3 months that are continuing still to this day. I have about 70% of the hair I had already lost back.

Does it make your hair heavy after application?

Quote Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post
    Its a topical. Here's what I have found when it come to SP. Since I am using only natural products, I've made sure I'm extremely well informed, and and able to speak from my own experience as well. Saw Palmetto must, must, must be Co2 extracted! Honestly Jazz, my routine is a pain in the ass, but it's worth it to me, to get my hair back.

regime:

1. 15 min massage nightly with a vibrating brush, I use both sides, one has bristles and the other massage balls. (kind of beat the heck out of my head with it)

2. Apply topical Co2 extracted SP, and Pumkin Seed Oil (Hairmetto, this is key to my routine) making sure to coat my upper forehead and temples

3. Put a shower cap on, I have actually changed to ice bucket bags because they are more occlusive, in the way they stick to the forehead, and hold closer to the scalp as well. and go to sleep. https://www.amazon.com/Bucket-Liner-...ce+bucket+bags

4. Supplements:

1. HairOmega 3 in 1 DHT blocker(this is SP and PSO, as well as important vitamins)2 morning 2 night.

2. Triquttra Health Co2 extracted Saw Palmetto, because I don't fully trust the SP in HairOmega. 1 morning. http://www.triquetrahealth.com/saw-p...nic/4592974774

3. Taurine 1,000mg Capsule(4,000mg a day) 2 morning 2 night.

4. L-Carnatine Tartrate 1,000mg Tablets 1 a day morning, this is the one I take because there is alot of garbage LCarn and this is a patented form.
    https://www.amazon.com/NOW-L-Carniti...carnatine&th=1

5. Fish Oil 2,400mg Daily

6. Kelp Iodine 325mcg

Diet:

1. 3-6 Raw eggs daily

2. 2 Cloves raw garlic daily. 1 morning 1 night

3. 1 to 2 lbs of raw shelled pumpkin seeds weekly

4. 3 lbs of Raw spinach weekly

5. 3 cans of tuna weekly

Once a month I juice 1-2 garlic "BULBS" (the whole clump of cloves) apply liberally to entire head, mix with 10 percent water, apply shower cap and go to sleep. This lightly burns the scalp, and causes a mild scalp peel, I lay off the Hairmetto for 2 days to allow the scalp to fully peel.

I swear that the is not a drug on the market, that can do what this does, and am CERTAIN it would work for anyone who takes the time. I noticed dramatic results after 3 months that are continuing still to this day. I have about 70% of the hair I had already lost back.

You seem very smart, I like a lot of your theory method, as I do use OGV once per week. I will double check your post when I’m back from holiday and link a few threads where a guy regrew his hair from a similar method.

Thank you Jazz, but I am certain I am not as smart as some. I think it has more to do with hating losing my hair, dedicating the necessary time to find what works. Both trial and error, and hours of research. Blossomberry, it does make your hair slightly heavy, for me after a thorough shampoo(Pur D' Or blue label) it becomes light again, and doesn't seem to flatten hair for next days styling.