Closed Thread
Page 25 of 187 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

I hope they accellerate the process, lot of us are to the point it's hard to look at the mirror in the morning, we are losing our identity in a couple of seasons, every weeks, no every hours are important, i hope this works and we can get this before the seasonal cycle of death after summer, i repeat myself please if it works get a manifacture in europe otherwise lot of us have really hard time with the delivery, thx

We are all frustrated, i would give up most things in my life for hair. But I am certain that researchers are doing what they can to solve this puzzle as soon as possible. Maybe not for our sake but for the insane amount of money there are in this market.

Think of it this way instead; Humans have lived on the earth for millions of years and now we have a big chance of being the first generation that can reverse hairloss. Imagine how lucky we are!

Reverse hairloss generation? Not this one, in my late teen i began to lose my hairs in 2005-2006, i read the treatments (the same we have now) and did nothing, i thought "when i will be nw2-3 there will be a better option then this shit", here i am 10 years after and we are in the same situation, this guys at least will give me another 2-3 years of hairs in order to get working CB and pgd2 blocker, and even then it will not reverse anything, i'm losing the war and i have just 2-3 years of hairs left before i look 10 older and people will not recognize me anymore, i know i'm insecure etc etc i don't mind losing the hairs, i only want to lose hairs in a slow process in the next 20 years, not 2 or 3, is awful i'm not myself anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    Reverse hairloss generation? Not this one, in my late teen i began to lose my hairs in 2005-2006, i read the treatments (the same we have now) and did nothing, i thought "when i will be nw2-3 there will be a better option then this shit", here i am 10 years after and we are in the same situation, this guys at least will give me another 2-3 years of hairs in order to get working CB and pgd2 blocker, and even then it will not reverse anything, i'm losing the war and i have just 2-3 years of hairs left before i look 10 older and people will not recognize me anymore, i know i'm insecure etc etc i don't mind losing the hairs, i only want to lose hairs in a slow process in the next 20 years, not 2 or 3, is awful i'm not myself anymore
    Know exactly how you feel I'm 26 and a NW3. I'm really starting to panic, I'm going to give OC a try and hope that can finally halt my hair loss. I'm also looking into having an FUE later in the year. Hair loss at any age must be bad but in your 20's it really does suck.

Follicept, I was wondering how your trial results in mice are currently advancing.

I understand that the results in mice don't necessarily mean that there will be any success in human trials, though I am still curious. I assume that these are the results seen in the Follicept vs. Rogaine pilot test photos?

How are things looking post-39 days after having stopped treatment?

Many thanks.

KJ.

Quote Originally Posted by paulie72785 View Post
    One question to everyone:-
    Does DHT inhibit IGF-1 after it reaches and makes contact with the androgen receptors or is it before???

I mean if DHT does inhibit IGF-1 before reaching the androgen receptors then i guess we figured out why most androgen receptor agonist like RU58841 and CB0301 will not be performing to the desired efficiency

If we were able to lets say that all the androgen recpetors are blocked 100% then it would mean we were able to help the further downfall of the follicle by not activating the specific gene expression but the DHT would still be their and IGF-1 is still being inhibited with TGF-B1 and others and the hair follicle would just go down at the end but just very late

Then if the above i said is true, then we could help those who are prematurely balding by inhibiting the 5ar enzyme at the follicles and increasing IGF-1....

Im not usre if all the above i said was in proper english but i hope you all get the idea
    Pls would anyone answer this??

If products like increlex are out there that deliver ifg-1 why would this help hair any more than that? Will this work well enough that people can toss propecia in the garbage and maintain hair soley through this or is not strong enough?
    How long are you going to do the trials in humans and what kind of results do you expect? Hopefully you test on a variety of ages and norwood levels.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    If products like increlex are out there that deliver ifg-1 why would this help hair any more than that? Will this work well enough that people can toss propecia in the garbage and maintain hair soley through this or is not strong enough?
    I'd like to know this aswell, bt i think it's not that powerful, otherwise we will have a cure... and it doesn't reduce miniaturization i think, so eventually you will go bald anyway

any news on trials?

Quote Originally Posted by follicept View Post
    Thanks! Happy to do so. You are correct on that. There is a chance we could improve delivery, but given the nature of Fin/Min, we would likely need to do years-long clinical trials to get those to market. Not out of the question, but not our priority, certainly.
    Hi follicept, a question -
    Do you think it may be possible to buy *just* your delivery system so we could use it with other compounds (such as fin/ru/cb, on our own responsibility of course)? (not sure how your delivery system works really)

Hey everybody- sorry we have been quiet- very busy and lots of the questions are being answered by others on the forum, which is awesome! Thanks for all your help with each other and your pointing out other studies and materials we should be aware of. We really appreciate it.

By way of update, we are recruiting locally in Gainesville, FL for our human trial and finalizing the protocol. Simultaneously, we are getting in the dose of IGF-1 to make the trials batch. It's all taking a bit longer than hoped, but we should still have some early results by the end of the month as planned. On the business side, I am always trying to push things to happen immediately, but proper science takes time! So hang in there, we appreciate your patience.

Jonathan-I think he was just being silly but we appreciate your support and defense!

Burtandernie- Again, the delivery method is key. They are delivering IGF-1 systemically to treat deficiency. Ours will be local right to the follicles.

hope777- most likely not. such a combination would definitely be considered a drug and need to undergo rigorous, years-long testing for safety. fin and min are antihypertensives, and could be extremely dangerous while using our formulation. It is likely we will recommend discontinuing min while using since it is also topical and could boost delivery with unknown and potentially dangerous consequences. fin may be different since its a pill, but it may be unnecessary. Upcoming tests will tell.

Quick favor- I had one user who was very helpful in finding out how Canada's regulatory agency views hair growth products and IGF-1.

Anyone want to help us find similar info for EU? Lots of requests from Europe, but I have been digging through the EMA site with no luck yet. Have lots else to do, so if anyone is particularly interested in helping us be able to sell to Europe, we'd appreciate any info you can pass along!

Thanks,

Devon
    Last edited by Winston; 03-10-2015 at 12:48 PM.