+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hemo View Post
    Again, it's about convenience and invasiveness. Lets wait and see.
    Buddy, Kybella requires 50 injections in one sitting. I'd hardly say that's convenient or non-invasive.

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    You're pretty bullheaded, and you admitted in another thread that you're not optimistic about anything and have a negative bias.

For the last time - this drug exists in the market. Anyone with enough money or determination could make it themselves if positive results were released. But, they haven't released ANY results, so we just don't know. My ideas make sense, but like I said you have an obvious negative bias and are bullheaded.

We'll see who's right soon enough.
    Ok you conviced me. Why don't you try it? You revealed allergan's plan so it doesn't matter anymore, so you have to be the first from the forum who will have his eyes colour changed, because i believe that's a strong reason they stopped the procedure.
    We will see..

Quote Originally Posted by breakbot View Post
    Ok you conviced me. Why don't you try it? You revealed allergan's plan so it doesn't matter anymore, so you have to be the first from the forum who will have his eyes colour changed, because i believe that's a strong reason they stopped the procedure.
    We will see..
    1. Pure bimatoprost powder is very expensive. I wouldn't be able to afford it, but let's say they revealed that the trial went well and they are carrying out a phase 3. They still have to take a year to complete it, meanwhile, labs like kane or whoever can buy pure bimatoprost powder in bulk, make the 3% solution and sell it to anyone. Don't believe me? Look how easy it is if you have the money - http://www.alibaba.com/product-detai...5.1.3QxuCv&s=p

2. Bimatoprost only darkens the iris if it is directly applied directly to the eye, or while applying latisse, some gets in your eye. You're not going to change your eye color if you're applying it to your scalp, it doesn't work that way. You can look that up if you think I'm lying. There is no evidence to support your claim.

Quote Originally Posted by BiqqieSmalls View Post
    Does anyone know when Actavis/Allergan plans to release their 2015 Q2 report?
    Sorry, don't know if you saw my posts, but it's on August 6th in the morning, 8:30am I believe.

If not, I'm giving up on bim. Well, at least till January when they legally have to post results.

So it's been how many since they were supposed to publish results?

Nice of them to spit in the face of everyone involved with BIM. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    Sorry, don't know if you saw my posts, but it's on August 6th in the morning, 8:30am I believe.

If not, I'm giving up on bim. Well, at least till January when they legally have to post results.
    do you expect them to announce the results on the 6th august then?

Quote Originally Posted by joel203 View Post
    do you expect them to announce the results on the 6th august then?
    I'm hoping so!

Kobren said he had heard the results were really good - better than minox, and enough to take some people off propecia

"Bornthisway" said he was told by a dematologists office that claims to work closely with Allergan and that they're really close ("like this summer" he says) to releasing a hair loss treatment based on bim. Said he found it interesting that they even knew about the drug being in trials.

"BiqqieSmalls" is an Allergan shareholder - he called up investor relations and asked why haven't the results (even to shareholders) been released yet. They said because of the "complexity of bimatoprost." I'm not sure what that means, but if you read my other posts, I've tried to make sense of that answer with actual facts that possibly could explain it. Also, he asked when they'd release results and they said "in a few months." He asked back in early May, and that would make it abt 3-4 months.

In other articles I've read, the Head of R&D at Allergan, Scott Whitcup said that they recruited enough people in phase 2 so that if they saw positive results, they could immediately jump into a phase 3. The phase 2 trial began in August 2013, and the primary outcome measure (end of the study) was in September 2014, for some reason the actual end of the trial was in January 2015.

So, I think it's possible. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Id be most curious to just see results from any studies. Every new treatment also brings much more understanding about why MPB happens enabling future avenues of further research. Look how popular DHT became after propecia. I mean tons of stuff into AAs after that because we had proof androgens are critical to MPB

So... Could bimatoprost be closer to be released than we think?

for those who have not read .
    Why they say the August 6 results were published ?. Thank You
    http://www.bradford.ac.uk/life-scien...-hair-loss.php