+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default CRTH2/ PTGDR2 Antagonists Reverse the Hair Growth Inhibition Caused by Elevated PG

CRTH2/ PTGDR2 Antagonists Reverse the
    Hair Growth Inhibition Caused by Elevated
    PGD2 Level
    Ying Zheng, PhD

This is one of the talks at the whc 2015, very exciting . Hopefully they release summaries of each talk like they did last time.

So is someone from this forum actually attending this conference or what?

Hellouser is. But don't ask me if he will be updating here due to obvious reasons. He will be updating on other forums so look around...

Quote Originally Posted by JayM View Post
    Hellouser is. But don't ask me if he will be updating here due to obvious reasons. He will be updating on other forums so look around...
    This looks really interesting. I wanted to ask Hellhouser if he's planning on attending this presentation, but there seems to be some technical problem with joining Hair Loss Talk, a forum that he seems active on. Can anyone name another forum he participates in so I can ask him about this, or if you communicate with him, ask him if he's going to be going to this and recording it? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by HairlossAt15 View Post
    CRTH2/ PTGDR2 Antagonists Reverse the
    Hair Growth Inhibition Caused by Elevated
    PGD2 Level
    Ying Zheng, PhD

This is one of the talks at the whc 2015, very exciting . Hopefully they release summaries of each talk like they did last time.
    I can't find any other mention of this being presented at the conference. Can you include a link of where this came from?

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    I can't find any other mention of this being presented at the conference. Can you include a link of where this came from?
    Sure, download the final program handbook from main page of the conference website, it is p247 which turns out means poster not presentation. My mistake.

Sure, download the final program handbook from main page of the conference website, it is p247 which turns out means poster not presentation. My mistake.
    Woah, how did you even see that? Good eyes. It's hard to know what it means since it's just a poster. Is he saying that it would definitely have these effects or just that it might? Since it's just a poster I doubt we'll hear anything more about it unless it can be brought to Hellhouser's attention and it seems interesting to him, in which case maybe he can take a picture. I am trying to find a way to get in touch with him now but think I need some assistance because I can't finish setting up an account at Hair Loss Talk.

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    Woah, how did you even see that? Good eyes. It's hard to know what it means since it's just a poster. Is he saying that it would definitely have these effects or just that it might? Since it's just a poster I doubt we'll hear anything more about it unless it can be brought to Hellhouser's attention and it seems interesting to him, in which case maybe he can take a picture. I am trying to find a way to get in touch with him now but think I need some assistance because I can't finish setting up an account at Hair Loss Talk.
    Yeah I tried signing up, but never received the email to activate my account like it said I would

I'm hoping that poster author works for Kythera, they are sponsors of the event.

When I looked before there wasn't any sign of a presentation on this topic but in the most recent program it looks like there is going to be an actual presentation, not just a poster. Upgrade? I don't know, but I'd really love to hear about it.

Yeah let's hope hellouser attends the presentation.