Default Beauty medical, M Lardi, locations worldwide?

can somebody answer please

Does she have studios in Asia/Australia?

What are the average price ranges for true NW6?

Is her work considered the best in the field

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

She seems pretty damn good yes. And she don't use permanent ink which is a good thing )

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

Thats the biggest problem being from Australia - You have to fly everywhere for everything which is a pain in the ass.

I know for a fact that Milena recently trained two people in Australia. I think in Sydney. Email her clinic at info@beautymedical.it for more information.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Thanks Jotronic, i emailed them

How does Lardis SMP looks in person, in the sun?I know pic can look good but Im wondering if people can see theres something odd going on

i dont think they would look good/natural on slick bald nw6...Jotronic pls comment since you have seen results

Didi,

Her work looks great in person. Had it not I would not have made the announcement on Spencer's show last year that I found an SMP clinic that does great work thus leading Milena to be the foremost SMP practitioner in the world. I was just in her clinic a week and a half ago and had dinner with her and her husband (great people) as well as Dr. Tesauro and Dr. Gambino of Milan. I LOVE Milan, btw

I'll be honest. I've not seen her work outdoors. I've only seen it indoors but under good lighting. Same with our own work so far as we've been trained in her technique and I recently carried the newest Beauty Medical SMP equipment back to Vancouver from her clinic last week. The work looks great and it's a combination of technique and the mechanics of the system used to deliver the ink. And the great thing is that if you don't like the result then it will eventually just go away. No need for multiple painful laser removal sessions like you'd need with all other forms of SMP.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

@ Jotronic--can you give me a ballpark estimate on costs for the Milardi SMP procedure? I know it will vary from person to person so I am not holding you to the exact penny ;-) I have a strip scar from a transplant done two years ago (2,500 grafts) that I'd like to get covered up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.