+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Well then there you have it. High-res pictures won’t tell the whole story. If I were having this done it would not only be my pleasure to do this but I would feel it would be my obligation especially if I wanted the procedure to ever get out of the Netherlands.
    I agree that getting a third party to analyze this would be the best course of action but so far, it hasn't been easy to find someone who can do that. Asking for permanent tattoo markings is excessive though, especially since neversaynever is volunteering to do all this.

If we get enough high res photos from Gho patients that consistently show hair regenerating from the extraction sites at a high rate and high yield at the recipient area, then that will be extremely compelling evidence. No traditional FUE pictures can show anything remotely like that.

Again, I would prefer to get a 3rd party involved which is why I asked for Spencer's help in the first place, but if we can't do that, high res pictures will have to do.

NeverSayNever,

Let me put forward a suggestion, it's probably a sh't one, but might be worth exploring.

Before I finally went to see Gho, I went to see a company called HDC, they are always doing free consultations in London, (they are actually based in Cyprus) regularly advertise at Hairs*te, I'm sure you've heard of them.

Anyway these are the guys that measured my donor area and told me I'd be able to have a maximum of 2500 combination of FUT and FUE. They used some special camera thingy. Everyone else I've seen haven't bothered to do it, so I'm not sure what else/how else you can do it.

I can't think of anything else right now, especially in the London area.

Good luck anyway.

Well then there you have it. High-res pictures won’t tell the whole story.
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/3/...rence-area.jpg
    click in the photo to enlarge it

everybody who followed this case could easily see that all marked and numbered extraction sites were completely empty according to the photos day 1 to day 3. there was no hair shaft left in all these 53 tiny extraction holes. the marked area itself is about 2.5 square centimeter. most hairs after day 15 are 2-hair units. not always visible in this photo, but in comparison to day 10 to day 13 photos, most extractions sites are 2-hair fu's again. most hair shafts sometimes just stick together initially. the same also anywhere next to the marked area.
    you can't have so many resting hairs in such a small 2.5 square centimeter area who grow synchronously all of a sudden within 15 days in such a small area. whatever you can see in the marked area and in the encircled sites, it's something you will never see and can't see with conventional fue. having said that, you'll not see such an excellent wound healing reaction in general with conventional fue either, because the regeneration process involves not just the regeneration of the hair follicles after being wounded.

in the recipient area the same. most fu's are 2-hair fu's.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2011/9/...43/day24-1.jpg

Counting hair from a photograph only proves that what ever was left behind after extraction grew back. You would have to mark off an extracted area with a permanent tattooed marking. Once the grafts are extracted the transected hair left behind have to be marked and checked microscopically for vellus hair in the follicular unit. Then the area would need to be checked microscopically every few weeks to see if the entire graft was regenerating or if just the hair left behind from the grafts were repairing and regrowing. If it’s the later then all you have is a high tech way to graft split. If the entire follicular unit regenerates then you have what we’ve been waiting for.
    Exactly. This is what I've been trying to explain. We need before and after precise counts of the follicles and hairs that are operated on. Sure I see hair growing out of extraction sites with HST on the high def photos but if I see only one hair growing or 2 hairs growing where there once was 3 well we don't have regeneration at all.

Dr. Gho's preposed method was that you transect a 3 haired follicle and transplant 2 hairs with all 3 growing back in the donor. He could be just transplanting 2 hairs from a 3 haired follicle and 1 grows back in the donor. i.e. no gain of hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    Exactly. This is what I've been trying to explain. We need before and after precise counts of the follicles and hairs that are operated on. Sure I see hair growing out of extraction sites with HST on the high def photos but if I see only one hair growing or 2 hairs growing where there once was 3 well we don't have regeneration at all.

Dr. Gho's preposed method was that you transect a 3 haired follicle and transplant 2 hairs with all 3 growing back in the donor. He could be just transplanting 2 hairs from a 3 haired follicle and 1 grows back in the donor. i.e. no gain of hair.
    Mate I've told you about this before I hardly have any 3 hair follicles anywhere on my head. If 2 hair grafts are regrowing out of my donor and 2 hair grafts are growing from my recipient....you do the maths.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Mate I've told you about this before I hardly have any 3 hair follicles anywhere on my head. If 2 hair grafts are regrowing out of my donor and 2 hair grafts are growing from my recipient....you do the maths.
    Hope so man. I genuinely do. I want it to work as much as you do. I'm just very wary of Dr. Gho given his colourful past.

Counting hair from a photograph only proves that what ever was left behind after extraction grew back. You would have to mark off an extracted area with a permanent tattooed marking. Once the grafts are extracted the transected hair left behind have to be marked and checked microscopically for vellus hair in the follicular unit. Then the area would need to be checked microscopically every few weeks to see if the entire graft was regenerating or if just the hair left behind from the grafts were repairing and regrowing. If it’s the later then all you have is a high tech way to graft split. If the entire follicular unit regenerates then you have what we’ve been waiting for.
    Vellus hairs? The donor regrowth is never vellus hairs. The hairs grow immediately as normal hair. It emerges through the extraction points about 2-5 days after being extracted.

I don't know the science behind Gho's method, but it would suggest for the hair to grow back that quickly the follicle is taken at a shallow point. I would also bet the regrown hairs have blunt ends (not checked) and not fine tips!

wow, so many 3-hair grafts in such a small area and still even after already having 1 procedure in the same area. and even they did what you claim, nobody could see any hair shafts left in the extractions sites. so what you claim is absolutely impossible. and even they did it, seems something like 'shock loss' (i heard so much about) doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    wow, so many 3-hair grafts in such a small area and still even after already having 1 procedure in the same area. and even they did what you claim, nobody could see any hair shafts left in the extractions sites. so what you claim is absolutely impossible. and even they did it, seems something like 'shock loss' (i heard so much about) doesn't exist.
    Moral of the story:

Haters gonna hate.

But it is good FDR is asking these questions, means Gho's work is being scrutinized.

Hope so man. I genuinely do. I want it to work as much as you do. I'm just very wary of Dr. Gho given his colourful past.
    please link to threads WITH pictures of the people he supposedly butchered... or WHATEVER your vague statements are referring to. Its p*ssy to say that and not post examples.

and don't respond with "he had bad results"... I'd like to see the threads with pictures etc.

if you're going to slander somebody, such as calling them untrustworthy because of a colorful past, then please post concrete examples....