Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to post your story.
    No problem, I don't want people to be fooled by the marketing and business side of this industry. It dominates our culture and unfortunately those that suffer from hair loss don't see that side first.

I would like to know how many of these doctors were poor medical doctors and could make it in their field? I feel that is true of Dr. Alexander.

Thats why I slammed that other fraud site. Those guys are still controlling patient content to protect doctors that advertise on their site. The mods are ex patients.

That site should be shut down

Dr. Alexander is starting to blog on that site to try to market himself and the mod that is a patient of his is such a fool. He got hacked by Alexander and then covers for him. Alexander must have given him a free patch job. The mod (plunge) still isn't totally happy with his patch job, and Alexander was trying to convince him to go for a 3rd procedure. ALexander is one of the most unethical pieces of garbage I have ever seen post.

Most of ALexanders bloggers aren't satisfied with his work, he is not skilled enough to produce consistent results. His hairline work is awful, and he claims to have a degree in Art. If he does, he is truly blind and he results are totally unnatural looking and they are horrible close up under light.

I made it to lunch time and was told in advance that they took care of lunch.

I didn't know what Dr. Alexander really meant was that they would pick up lunch so i wouldn't have to run out and get it myself with half my head chopped up and my scalp stretch beyond repair.

I'm not complaining about the horrible 7 buck turkey sandwich that they added to my bill at the end of the day, it was the sitting in the lunch room eating this crap and wondering what the hell I just got myself into.

During lunch not one staff member said a word to me. No one ask how I was doing, no one asked if I needed anything or gave me any instructions or advice to educate me on some of the things that could have been explained about this procedure.

I almost felt like they had a feeling of guilt at this time. I am making an assumption here and felt Dr. Alexander and his staff knew that he screwed up my neck and ran into problems during his miscalculation taking the donor. They were not helpful, supportive, or excited about the prospect of a good result. They avoided me the entire lunch time. It was very strange and added to my frustration of everything this guy had messed up to this point. He was totally unprofessional with every aspect from the minute one.

The lying from him and his staff, him being late on the day of the surgery, to his lack of skill and cutting into the soft tissue in my neck and damaging a muscle by slipping during sewing me up, to his lack of character and class, it was clear I couldn't have picked a worse choice in doctors.

He ran into his office during lunch, which he is entitle to, but I found it funny that neither he or any of his staff said one word to me during that time.

Matter of fact after eating that horrible lunch, I walked down the hall into his office to get him to start the rest of the procedure, at that time I just wanted to get the hell out of that office and it couldn't have happened fast enough.

I walked in and said to him I was ready to start if he was ready. I couldn't sit in that kitchen area for one more second.

Not one instruction or advice from him or the staff, a very unsanitary environment as I sat there during lunch in a little office kitchen with my head exposed and nothing covering it at all.

next I will talk about another lie that Alexander staged while putting in the grafts. While in the chair I couldn't believe what the hell his staff was talking about while putting in my grafts.

This place was in Arizona was such a complete joke.

Oh My... As I read this, I just want to cry.
    I want to thank you for sharing this story with us.
    And I want you to know that what you went through is helping others and to take pride and comfort in that.
    Thank you, once again, for sharing this story.
    The fact that you're able to share it, shows that you still have strength, which is something I probably would have loss after that ordeal.

Mr. 4000, your story is interesting and if 100% true very upsetting, but can you please show us your picture? The only reason we know you are a real HT patient is because of those douches on the hair transplant network hair transplant sales site. Furthermore they deleted the evidence you say so why not post the pictures here? If this is real we want pictures to prove it! Why no pictures?

Alexander has been through the ringer in this thread and no one has seen any evidence yet.

Quote Originally Posted by wylie View Post
    Alexander has been through the ringer in this thread and no one has seen any evidence yet.
    he has been welcomed to join the discussion at any point. I encouraged him to do so, he posts here all the time and also at the fraud site.

So where is he? He has tons of pictures that he can share

While patients are welcome to share their genuine hair restoration experiences good or bad with our community, our policy clearly states that patients must be willing to provide evidence to support their claims and also allow the doctor the opportunity to respond publicly and present his or her side of the story. This is true for all physicians, whether they are recommended or not. Our fair forum policy can be found prominently on our discussion forum.
    That was from TakingThePlunge. It seems you didn't provide any evidence there either.

Your credibility is plummeting.

That was from TakingThePlunge. It seems you didn't provide any evidence there either.

I posted many pictures on their site for a long time, that is a fact, and plunge knows that, for a fact. He read my blog religiously. My thread was negative and they do not want negative on their site. Plunge protects ALexander on the site their relationship is clear. Plunge get a discount and the Doctor gets protection.

The other clown Bill "the expert", did not read my post and he just thought I never posted pictures.

If you want the details go read the fraud hairloss website thread. It explains everything.

As far as my credibility, you can judge this thread however you want. Matter of fact go schedule a date for a HT with Dr. Alexander if that is the way you feel. I don't care what you do either way. It is your time and money.

You can take this information however you like, you have that right.

I feel the need to tell my story, that is my right, no matter how you feel or how you feel I should tell it. I am not asking anyone on this forum to validate a thing for me.

Again, Dr. ALexander is more than welcomed to come out and address anything I typed in any thread at any time. I question his credibility as a Doctor and his credibility as a human being.

Alexander has my photos, Shapiro has my photos, Hasson and Wong has my photos as well, and at some point I may upload them here. My pictures are not going away, they are saved.

In closing, if you don't want to read or believe the information in this thread move on my friend.

My educated guess is that Dr. Alexander's legal counsel is no doubt advising him not to respond nor post any pictures of Mr. 4,000. Possibly you are well aware of that fact and why you continue to invite him knowing he cannot say anything. OR, possibly the doctor knows that this thread will eventually go away and a new day is dawning. People forget, new posters arrive, others move on. I have seen it a zillion times in the past.

Mr. 4,0000, possibly your attorney is advising you not to post any pics. Can you at least tell us why you do not put up the evidence here after soooo many requests to see the evidence of what you are saying? Are you in fact in litigation and bringing legal action against the doctor?

Because we all know any judge in a court of law would throw out your case as simply heresay without any evidence to support what you are saying.

At the same time I for one do not doubt what happened to you, but you are accusing others of being unethical at the least of things. Is it not then unethical for you to put up this thread without the evidence? You are putting yourself in a glass house my friend. Think about that for a moment.

Without the pics it can solely only be a smear campaign as your motive. With the pics, you gain credibility to your story, providing the pics confirm what you are stating. It really is as simple as that.

You alluded that at some point, you will post your pics. Then at least tell us that you are legally unable to do so at this time, and when we can expect to see the proof. You started this thread. You at least owe a credibly answer to this community as to why no evidence is being shown to support your claims. That's a no brainer.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

In fairness the HTN is joke. It's a sales site.