+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 107 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast

Thank you so much for this RU58841 guide hellouser, it helped me out a lot.

Hi fellas, I'm a newbie so I'm sorry if my question is a dumb one. First thx hellouser for the wicked write up. I'm looking to get on this as right now im only on minox and a shampoo. First question, are there reported sides from RU? And from looking at the picture and making my shopping list, i get what everything there is except cb-03-01. Any help would be great and any info on group buys of ru or seti would be even better. Thx folks

Sorry i just realized this thread is a bit old, if guys are still using RU please let me know if you experienced any sides. Thx

Hello,

I would like to know a thing.
    Today, is there a possibility to create a one-month supply batch with good stability ?

For example, if i mix RU in a eth/pg/water, or, in a minox bootle, for one month ( 60ml for example).

If i stored the bootle in the fridge or a freezer, the ru will be good for one month ? Or i definitively need to make a batch for 3-4 days ?

Thanks

People in here say RU doesnt stay stable long but most of the sites selling premade RU solutions say its fine for 6 months in a dark cool place. I guess I would believe the guys selling it. 6 months is a whole lot longer than a week some people claim.
    Where are safe places to get it? Kane and anagen but what about aarc chems that is cheaper? Its legal to buy it and I dont have to be licensed chemist? I dont want to go to jail for getting RU

Yes, but the real question is to know if these premade RU have the same efficacity....
    We don't know i think, no ?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Hello mates,

Finally got the test results back from the PHD. She run couple tests to determine the authenticity of ru58841. I'm currently 2 years on the ru58841, It worked great but had slightly stronger smell, so i had to be sure about the purity!

The batch is from kane and purchased in February.

Hello Kevin,

My utmost apologies for the drop in communication. I have been busy in professional and personal spectres.
    To answer your question I am a university professor and organic research chemist at a State University and just found out my partner has epilepsy two weeks ago. It is the end of the semester,
    so very busy in this regard, and have been in and out of the hospital over the last two weeks regarding my partner's condition.

I have run the spectra. It is beautiful! Definitely 99% pure or more. I will reduce this rate to $150.00 because I did not keep my word on timing.
    Let me know if you would still like me to send the spectra and analysis summary.

All the Best,

Jennifer

analysis report

page1

page 2
    Quote Originally Posted by diffuse View Post
    Have you maintained with RU? Are you on fin also or RU alone and how much do you use ?

Thanks!

thanks mates! Fin was the first thing my dermatologist prescribed me, you can find my experience in here;

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...l=1#post200320

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Hi great topic. My dermatologist prescribed me propecia 3 years ago but I started developing puffy nipples shortly after. I've decided to drop fina and started experimenting with ru58841

I have been using ru58841 5% k&b from kane for almost 2 years now, and hair is still doing better.

My regime is ru minox +biotin tabs. I will add oc000459-ethanol next month for more regrowth

Looking forward to oc000459 and sepip.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    I'm on both fin and RU but I've been too short on both to really say anything about it... Been on fin for about 2.5 months and on RU for about 5 months (although last month I didn't really keep up with it...)

Anyway I haven't really seen a lot of results as of yet but it's too soon to say anything, so I can't really help you.

Have you considered getting on dutasteride instead of going fin+RU?
    No.

I read that RU is good at hairline and it is where I recede slowly currently.....

So I go to add RU

The nice thing with RU is you can use it just at say the temples without risk of say shedding like hell all over your head with say propecia or some systemic AA. Although anything can happen with a purely experimental chemical I guess.
    Its just a shame RU never was studied more fully or come out for acne or anything. Customs im sure is happy to see white powder of an unknown substance like RU heck they ripped apart a shampoo I bought from a different country. Those guys are ruthless but I cant blame them. I dont need the DEA kicking in my door because I got some unknown chem from china.

What is the legality of buying RU online where it comes from China as a research chemical? I Mean is it perfectly legal then to buy it in US?