+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: OC Guide

Yep, just got mine yesterday and will probably start using it in the coming days. Will report on results. Fingers crossed!

Cool deal, Follisket. Good luck, godspeed, let us know how it goes. Did you buy it from Kane?

I wonder what the deal is with TLR at this point, it's been a while now...

I'm using about 30mg a day - way more than anyone else I've ever seen use. I'm very satisfied with its impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Stocione View Post
    I'm using about 30mg a day - way more than anyone else I've ever seen use. I'm very satisfied with its impact.
    Thats awsome stocione great to hear! would you give us a rundown of your current regime ie do you use OC by itself or with say fin?

I'm on a lot of hair loss drugs and have been for about 7 years. Maybe longer at this point...

My current regimen:
    Dut for almost three years, 15% minoxidil cream with AA, RU (never noticed a difference with this) for almost three years, adenosine and I've had two prp/crp sessions done with Dr. Greco in the past year.

I added OC a little bit back and it has blown all these treatments away (including dut, at least in my experience so far). I'm a sample size of one with lots of confounding factors. I've worked as a professional data analyst so I understand the limitations of my singular experience with the drug. I certainly wouldn't qualify for a legitimate study.

Nonetheless, since adding a high dosage of OC I've noticed a near cessation of hair shedding. I am now routinely within the "normal" limits for the 60 second brush test when before I was almost twice that.

I am a diffuse thinner with no need for regrowth, only thickening. I have no loss at my hair line - I'm a nw1. My hunch is OC is a good preventative drug but expectations of regrowth are unrealistic.

I'm on a lot of hair loss drugs and have been for about 7 years. Maybe longer at this point...

My current regimen:
    Dut for almost three years, 15% minoxidil cream with AA, RU (never noticed a difference with this) for almost three years, adenosine and I've had two prp/crp sessions done with Dr. Greco in the past year.

I added OC a little bit back and it has blown all these treatments away (including dut, at least in my experience so far). I'm a sample size of one with lots of confounding factors. I've worked as a professional data analyst so I understand the limitations of my singular experience with the drug. I certainly wouldn't qualify for a legitimate study.

Nonetheless, since adding a high dosage of OC I've noticed a near cessation of hair shedding. I am now routinely within the "normal" limits for the 60 second brush test when before I was almost twice that.

I am a diffuse thinner with no need for regrowth, only thickening. I have no loss at my hair line - I'm a nw1. My hunch is OC is a good preventative drug but expectations of regrowth are unrealistic.
    Hi Stocione,

Congrats on the success with OC. I was wondering if you had a oily scalp and forehead prior to starting OC? I am also diffuse thinning but my hairline is taking a hit these days, and am only on Finasteride, and Minoxidil. My scalp is always oily and heard that OC corrects this problem. Please let me know if this worked for you, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cr1mson View Post
    Hi Stocione,

Congrats on the success with OC. I was wondering if you had a oily scalp and forehead prior to starting OC? I am also diffuse thinning but my hairline is taking a hit these days, and am only on Finasteride, and Minoxidil. My scalp is always oily and heard that OC corrects this problem. Please let me know if this worked for you, thanks!
    That has never been a problem for me. My experience is also not the norm here, as I'm taking a much, much higher dosage than what other folks have. People were doing .3%, I'm using 3%.

Can you tell us how long you've been using it? My concern is with some some people reporting that it stopped their shedding only for a few weeks.

Has Kane stopped selling it? It seems to have disappeared from the site...

Quote Originally Posted by Hankylord View Post
    Has Kane stopped selling it? It seems to have disappeared from the site...
    He can't accept paypal or something for it so you have to order it from him here (from the newsletter email he sent out) :http://www.koutingchina.com/xdclass.php?id=5