+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Woke up feeling depressed.
    **** hairloss
    Screw you man, seriously.

I would just like to reiterate what greatjob! has said, because I agree wholeheartedly; you don't deserve the hair you have.

You don't cherish it. You whine. You cry. You don't listen.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Screw you man, seriously.

I would just like to reiterate what greatjob! has said, because I agree wholeheartedly; you don't deserve the hair you have.

You don't cherish it. You whine. You cry. You don't listen.
    Highlander was right we are all ****ed

Woke up feeling depressed.
    **** hairloss
    At this point I sincerely hope you're trolling us, and either way I want to stab you in the neck with a knife!

The dude is an obvious troll and the best move is to not waste any effort responding to his ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    At this point I sincerely hope you're trolling us, and either way I want to stab you in the neck with a knife!
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...2&postcount=18

Yeahyeahyeah trolling or not still don't mean anything...like i said before i worried like hell when i first started while my hair looked "perfect" to others...i dreaded the horseshoe look i worried people would mock me i was a mess while i still had what looked like "perfect" hair...i use to complain to others about it and kinda got the same responses like from you lot to yeahyeahyeah..."it's perfect" "nothing wrong with it" etc etc...it is a different type of worry we worried for what was to come we can see we not bald yet blah blah...so don't sit there saying you can't worry it is not right and this is coming from someone who can so called worry now cause my hairloss has got quite bad now.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    Yeahyeahyeah trolling or not still don't mean anything...like i said before i worried like hell when i first started while my hair looked "perfect" to others...i dreaded the horseshoe look i worried people would mock me i was a mess while i still had what looked like "perfect" hair...i use to complain to others about it and kinda got the same responses like from you lot to yeahyeahyeah..."it's perfect" "nothing wrong with it" etc etc...it is a different type of worry we worried for what was to come we can see we not bald yet blah blah...so don't sit there saying you can't worry it is not right and this is coming from someone who can so called worry now cause my hairloss has got quite bad now.
    Ive noticed with younger guys, if they receed, they are likely to become higher norwoods. By that, those in their teens.

Seems to be that everyone here who is young and bald, first noticed signs of recession/thinning their teens.

And yes - people on here hate low NWs for some bizarre reason.

And yes - people on here hate low NWs for some bizarre reason.
    No one here hates low norwoods, there are plenty on here who dont stir shit up. We hate people like you who continuously post that hairloss is ruining their life and they have a perfect head of hair. You have no clue how hairloss can ruin your life because your hair is perfect. You are an over emotional drama queen, you remind me of a chick!

Anyways talking to you is like screaming at a brick wall, you obviously are looking for something in life to be miserable about. I'm putting you on my ignore list so I don't have to listen to guy with a perfect head of hair cry about being bald.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    I'm not saying he shouldn't worry, I'm just saying no person in there right mind would consider yeahyeahyeah's situation unbearable, in fact I would consider it ideal. But he makes post after post claiming his life is shit because of hairless, it's ridiculous.

Most people don't realize what they have in life and some people are just extremely weak minded. Hair loss sucks and that's why we are all here, but reading this guy's posts make me really appreciate what I do have and that's a sense of what's really important in life. I get so tired of reading these sad sack posts! I think greatjob is right!