+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: bimatoprost

Default Thread Finished

I guess this thread is finished..

wouldn't it be possible to go ahead with a phase III for the lower dose and do a phase II for the higher?

I mean I would definitely buy anything that produced some kind of growth higher than min. Even from the people using the eye-lash stuff have seen decent growth/reinforcement.

I'm still interested in this stuff, but it just got setback another year!

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    wouldn't it be possible to go ahead with a phase III for the lower dose and do a phase II for the higher?
    Sure, will you fund this?

Quote Originally Posted by clarence View Post
    Sure, will you fund this?
    isn't allergans a multi-billion dollar company?

you think people wouldn't jump at the opportunity to get the lower dose two years sooner?

Default Side Effects

What are the side effects of bimatoprost? Are there really facial ageing side effects and/or heart problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris511026 View Post
    What are the side effects of bimatoprost? Are there really facial ageing side effects and/or heart problems?
    pigmentation is the only one i've heard of as of now, but i'm not sure how many are actually affected by this.

Default Testimonies

Has anyone here tried for themselves bimatoprost for hair loss?

The sides of Bimatoprost are awful especially the pigmentation and the dark eye circles. I wouldn't screw my face for my hair. Facial beauty is way much more important than Hair. The company should really solve this issue before bringing it to the market.

I heard it could give twice facial issues than Minoxidil. I decided to apply Minoxidil once a day because of Eye circle problem which somehow diminished after reducing my intake from twice to once a day. Screw topicals!

Chris511026, I tried it for about 9 months. I saw improvement and darkening of the hairs in the crown and I saw it very quickly..........I believe in under 2 months. I was somewhat in disbelief as I did not think any sort of progress, no matter how little, in that time frame was physically possible. I would say that there was a slight reduction in the circumference of the bald spot and a slight thickening of hairs within it using 3 drops per night. Progress seemed to then fade and then come back over the next 6 months. Overall, I would characterize it as noticeable but not substantial. No noticeable improvement at the hairline using 3 drops per side. No side effects whatsoever other than the fact that this stuff is extremely expensive. At a more powerful dosage, and especially in combination with a DHT neutralizer, there may be some potential here. Too soon to tell.

Default Bimatoprost

How does bimatoprost compare to propecia in terms of effectiveness? PinotQ