+ Reply to Thread

Default Scared of Antibiotics, Anesthesia, Surgery, CT Scans & Cannabis - Need feedback

Hi everyone. First post (sort of)

I feel like antibiotics speed up hair loss and I'm afraid to take them. I took them 2 times within the last 4 months and hated it. I also am fearing/ wanting to avoid an upcoming surgery for a deviated septum - because i read that anesthesia and surgery in general can cause clumps of hair to fall out. Oh, and I avoided a CT scan for the same purpose.

Oh and as far as cannabis, I've read that it fights THC BUT that it speeds up your shedding phase - which is bad if you are trying to hold on to your hair and not shed it (lost forever)....

Anyone think my fears have merit or am I completely alone here?

A little background:

I used to be on here but lost my email/ info. Anyways, I've been suffering from hair loss since 1998 or in my late teens and am now 40. I've been on finasteride since 1999 or 2000. I also take .05 generic avodart from Canada... every other day. My doctor won't prescribe it.... zero side effects.

My hairline is fragile. I have long hair (I'm a male) and use concealers to thicken up my hairline. Loss has been slowed down but every year I feel like there's a change in the wrong direction as I get older that concealers are starting to conceal less... Oh and I take minoxidil 5%. Nothing has stopped my loss, but it has slowed it down for 20 years - but I still can not accept it, like many who don't want to shave their head...

I really wish there were definitive answers on medicines (including cannabis) and how they affect hairloss.

My doctor told me "you're gonna lose your hair, get over it" when I explained to him that I do not want to go on anitibiotics without a definitive diagnosis (in my case a nasal issue that turned out to NOT be an infection...) Researchers don't seem to care, but I know that tons of us would like to know exactly the things out there that will speed up our hair loss...

Quote Originally Posted by Shamshel View Post
    If you take cannabis, then nothing terrible will happen to your hair (the main thing is to know the measure). Cannabis has positive properties in medicine, it is even prescribed for treatment. I can say from my experience that cannabis is able to slow down various tumors and alleviate joint pain. I suffered from joint pain for a long time until I tried cannabis, which my friend ordered at online-dispensary.net. At that point, I was amazed at how quickly I was able to get rid of the pain that I hadn't been able to get rid of years.
    My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    Yeah, me too! There is a misunderstood concept about marijuana that it's bad and harmful, and I wait a lot already but people are being blind still. Man, it's nothing about your health, it's even improving your health and general condition. It’s really sad that there are lots of people who just don’t understand it. It’s not heroine, it’s simply OCB oil, a thing that gets you relaxed. Why this CBD oil in Canada is considered bad and harmful, but beer and other alcohol that is slowly killing your nervous system is considered ok? I really hope that someday everything will change drastically.
    Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

I've been using this product for a long time, and I also got my girlfriend hooked on it XD. CBD isn`t psychoactive and provides beneficial medical effects. Here’s the important part - no negative side effects. I first tried it when I needed to quit smoking and wanted to find a safe alternative to mitigate the cold turkey effect. At first, I didn't have much faith that it would help at all with suppressing my nicotine cravings. To my surprise, CBD proved to be just the thing - really great for alleviating withdrawal symptoms. That’s how I gradually quit smoking. I usually stock up on it with https://www.healthcanal.com/coupon/cbdfx where I know I’ll get the good stuff and not the crap variety.

Why are you afraid of cannabis? This is strange. It seems to me that there is nothing so terrible in smoking weed as to not allow yourself to do it at least once a month. In fact, it's important to find a quality online store, I can recommend this one at the link https://weeddelivery.io/product-cate...bis/pre-rolls/. Here you can buy marijuana of different strains, as well as ready-made pre-rolls, which are great for those who want to smoke marijuana for the first time.