+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 465 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    Thanks guys.

@ Gutted, cant remember, but since you started your front has at least thickened up from its original state correct? Absolutely no new, even minute, growth whatsoever there though?
    yes definiteley, density (hairs per cm2) has increased in the frontal region giving the illusion of thicker hairs since baseline - this implies new hairs are growing in there but its still no way near enough the density pre mpb.

Along with the miconazole (which I feel could defin speed things up) why not also try hydrocortisone 1-2%? I use scalpicin xtra str. I believe it has helped me in these areas.
    I would but id like to know which is actually giving me results rather than use both at once.
    people who use miconazole nitrate also report faster nail growth and faster hair growth which is another common reported side effect of the drug "benaxoprofen" which can reverse MPB - IMO i think MN affects cox2/5-lox pathways hence why it may grow hair for some.

Has the scalpicin xtra str grew any hairline and temporal hairs for you?

Quote Originally Posted by nikemata View Post
    Great i am about to note my progress. I am hoping to see great results in my first month.
    take trx2 with 6000-9000 grams of msm per day.

@Gutted, I think the hydro has helped sprout/speed up some growth a long the hairline, although cant say for sure.

What I can say for sure is that there are studies out there done with minox which quote hydrocortisone as *consistently* (dont think there was one time where it didnt) increasing the amount of regrowth, when used in combination.

I have also read multiple reports of people getting regrowth with just hydro alone. Cant remember if it was 1 or 2 % though.

It makes sense as HC is a potent anti-inflammatory so might be helping with PGD-2/other inflamm. responses etc.

@Gutted, I think the hydro has helped sprout/speed up some growth a long the hairline, although cant say for sure.

What I can say for sure is that there are studies out there done with minox which quote hydrocortisone as *consistently* (dont think there was one time where it didnt) increasing the amount of regrowth, when used in combination.

I have also read multiple reports of people getting regrowth with just hydro alone. Cant remember if it was 1 or 2 % though.

It makes sense as HC is a potent anti-inflammatory so might be helping with PGD-2/other inflamm. responses etc.

Yes it does make sense and was already looking into HC, I may add it in the future after my trial with MN.

Great i am about to note my progress. I am hoping to see great results in my first month.
    Lmao what planet are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Lmao what planet are you on?
    oh Why?...

oh Why?...
    Results after a month? Sorry it ain't going to happen..

Hi Guys,
    this is my first post on here, i have been using TXR2 for 2 months and just ordred another six months supply, my hair does seem thicker but i have have always had a good lot of air but started to recede alot , so decided to try this, but just wondered if there is any side effects as for the last week my skin as started to itch alot and get like a burning sensation only light but seem to be scrating alot is this a side effect from TXR2. Ian

Hi Ian, welcome. What you are talking about is most likely effects from the niacin in Trx2.

The weird part about it is that niacin usually does this when someone first starts taking it.. Maybe your side effect is from something else.

Just to be clear, you JUST started noticing it these last couple of weeks?

Anyone else on here get something like this?

Hi Ian, welcome. What you are talking about is most likely effects from the niacin in Trx2.

The weird part about it is that niacin usually does this when someone first starts taking it.. Maybe your side effect is from something else.

Just to be clear, you JUST started noticing it these last couple of weeks?

Anyone else on here get something like this?
    Yeah I also had a bit of a niacin flush in the beginning (think for the first week or two) but this has stopped since. if the itchy skin just started last week although you have been taking trx2 since 2 month i'd think of other possible causes