+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    Yer, he literally says if "you think it's a scam don't post."

How many people in this thread that have not tried this have said this is bound to work? I haven't read one yet... How many that have not tried this are claiming it is a scam? Plenty! It gets old when people just jump in here to pound in as much negativity as possible!

Ehmm, because people are risking their heath to use a toxic product which has no scientific or even physical evidence backing it? Not because they have clear proof it will work but out of cheer desperation. What kind of person would you be if you wouldn't disadvise them?
    I understand what you're saying, but if you've read through this thread you'll soon realize that people are telling everyone to not jump into doing this because it can be dangerous. Let the more experienced members comfortable with mixing and trialing things like this continue their experiment before jumping into it. Not one of those Conpecia has mentioned is telling everyone to hurry into this. Nobody is saying do it or you're a loser. Everyone is saying this looks like those trying may be getting results but lets take a wait and see approach to this.

I apologize for arguing over this, I'm just going to wait and see what swiss and other highly regarded members are able to achieve with this. I would like to thank those who have been willing to take risks for the benefit of others despite the backlash some people automatically give.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjm127 View Post
    Isn't there a chance that the people advocating this are actually the Chinese themselves? Heck he even linked you to a Chinese site for us to buy the product from there. Just look at the way they're writing those comments, clearly English is not their first language, they definitely look like they're Chinese.

I'll be popcorning my way in this thread though.

Dude, Swiss is not a bad guy. Please stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Futurocabeludo View Post
    You're right - There is something going on ...

Let's wait a while and see others using CD
    Liu.
    Anybody else noticed that "Futurocabeludo" signed this post with "Liu" ?

Hello Mr Liu !

Quote Originally Posted by Gari Baldi View Post
    Anybody else noticed that "Futurocabeludo" signed this post with "Liu" ?

Hello Mr Liu !
    you're not serious and enjoys creating confusion.
    The Chinese website that was copied from SwissTemplez put in another Forum.

SwissTemplez
    "10/10/2014 4:40 AM-He is selling it in China, if you want to import it you can get it here:
    http://en.agreetao.com/taobao/view/id/35304757301

I personally think the normal chlorine dioxide works too and is cheaper though. That's what I use. "

Visit page 74 of the Forum and is there another address.

You do not need to figure clown and write what he wrote. I am Portuguese. The Chinese is another.

I'm not saying that this stuff works because I don't know if it works or not yet. But Swiss is definitely not a bad guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slam1523 View Post
    Is there a reason why you're pushing so hard against this? I mean you've criticized a man that is testing a home made product on his own body for being a liar. What does he stand to gain by lying? He didn't say buy a product, yet you questioned his integrity...? Maybe this stuff doesn't work, but a user currently using a tester of this product sent a link to another user asking how to avoid any health issues by trying this. Maybe it won't work, but if $80 breaks anyone in this forum's back financially by trying this, they have much bigger problems than getting conned by a snake oil salesman. I understand your hesitation using this yourself, but you don't need to call people attempting to help you defaming names when they really don't stand to gain a penny by their comments.

Thank you for helping in this matter. The translation that do not give the best sense of the want to convey.

Another, because I wrote Liu CD (Liu lotion Cd) Until greeted me - Hello Mr Liu!

Are crazy !!!

Anyway ....

I do want to make it clear I am in no way advocating that this should be tested by everyone. Like conpecia has said maybe there's something to this, but remember it can be harmful so don't just start messing with this cluelessly until we know more... My only point is enough of the criticisms to all those currently trying this in someway and let's wait and see... Those trying this are doing us a favor, and until they start making their own and selling it there is no reason to think they're snake oil salesman... Can't wait to hear more results though!

I have hair gray / white. I have some pictures and see some black hairs grow in a bald area. This is weird ...

http://hlh.me/

(I use lotion Liu CD)

any more updates guys?

another bullshit snake oil thing...