+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: Sm04554

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    Samumed has a fancy new website, they're also one of the main sponsors for the WCHR 2015. Cool
    Viviscal is one of the donors and Viviscal is a big joke.

Nameless, there's also shampoo sponsors, etc everything that goes with hair.
    You say viviscal it's a joke cause you have mpb and severe hair loss, but it's just another supplement to have more healthy hair in a normal person, with 'normal processus' of hair loss per day. So you're wrong to do conclusion like that.

And if you think samumed is joke, go tell this to the persons who are in cancer final phase, and who are testing their other molecule SM04755 in clinical trial...they have just few months letft to live, and stop other medication/chemotherapy, to try that samused pill twice a day. They will be happy that 'nameless' tell them is a joke company

they work on powerful drugs ( to modulate Wnt pathway ), we will have some results this year of their 0.15% and 0.25% topical phase 2 trial.
    So YES this is a good thing that they're in sponsoring of this congress, no matter what you say Mr.Pessimist ;p

Quote Originally Posted by lacazette View Post
    Nameless, there's also shampoo sponsors, etc everything that goes with hair.
    You say viviscal it's a joke cause you have mpb and severe hair loss, but it's just another supplement to have more healthy hair in a normal person, with 'normal processus' of hair loss per day. So you're wrong to do conclusion like that.

And if you think samumed is joke, go tell this to the persons who are in cancer final phase, and who are testing their other molecule SM04755 in clinical trial...they have just few months letft to live, and stop other medication/chemotherapy, to try that samused pill twice a day. They will be happy that 'nameless' tell them is a joke company

they work on powerful drugs ( to modulate Wnt pathway ), we will have some results this year of their 0.15% and 0.25% topical phase 2 trial.
    So YES this is a good thing that they're in sponsoring of this congress, no matter what you say Mr.Pessimist ;p
    Calm down tiger. We're on the same team. I did not say SM04554 is a joke. I said Viviscal is a joke. I want SM05445 to be a big success just as much as you do. I just think that there's reason for doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Calm down tiger. We're on the same team. I did not say SM04554 is a joke. I said Viviscal is a joke. I want SM05445 to be a big success just as much as you do. I just think that there's reason for doubts.
    Viviscal's hair fibers actually work quite well, and suit a purpose. Guaranteed their product is used a lot in TV and movies. People's confidence is greatly boosted if they can hide thinning spots.

Also, I think that Samumed's presence at the WCHR is a good sign, because the congress takes place one month after their phase 2 trial is complete. I think it's doubtful they would choose to participate unless their drug had shown promise of moving forward. Otherwise, what are they doing there? If their product is a dud, they end up looking incompetent by having a presence. Bad PR for their company.

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    Viviscal's hair fibers actually work quite well, and suit a purpose. Guaranteed their product is used a lot in TV and movies. People's confidence is greatly boosted if they can hide thinning spots.

Also, I think that Samumed's presence at the WCHR is a good sign, because the congress takes place one month after their phase 2 trial is complete. I think it's doubtful they would choose to participate unless their drug had shown promise of moving forward. Otherwise, what are they doing there? If their product is a dud, they end up looking incompetent by having a presence. Bad PR for their company.
    I want to let you know that you're one of the best posters here. You have good answers. Your logic is good and you're intelligent. I express my doubts and you have excellent responses. For example, your point about them anticipating good results because they're participating at the WCHR 1 month after they learn their SM05445 results is a very good point.

I disagree with your point that they would worry about bad pr if they don't have good news, but I do agree that if they don't have good news it's unlikely that they would be heavily involved in the WCHR. You see, they don't have any other hair loss drugs in their pipeline and they're not a major hair loss research company. So if their product is a dud they wouldn't have much reason to be heavily involved in the WCHR and they would probably just shut down their one drug hair loss program and disappear from hair research radar. But they're not. As a matter of fact, like you said, they are a major sponsor of the coming hair loss congress and I think you're right that this is a good sign. Why would they be getting so heavily involved if their one drug hair loss program is a dud?

I really think of all treatments for near term release that SM has the most and best potential in terms of regrowth. So many studies linked to Wnt pathway in terms of hairloss as well as general regenerative medicine. I think they have something that will regenerate follicles, but I wont count my chickens before my eggs hatch. We will know soon enough. However, if you peep their other pipeline diseases for treatment they include liver disease, degenerative disc disease and alzheimers. I would think they have to really be on to something or know a great deal about the whole Wnt pathway to even begin to think that they will be able to effectively treat such degenerative diseases. Those diseases make AGA look like a paper cut, so hopefully they cracked it and we will be seeing hallelujah come the end of the year.

So ima little confused guys, is sm04554 in phase 2b right now or phase 2a? I also would like to know if im understanding the 21st centuries cure act right. Am i wrong in assuming it will make certain drugs possible to be released on conditional approval as long as it is deemed safe (possibly during phase 2b) like the new japan laws regarding stem cell treatments?

Quote Originally Posted by BDDFreak View Post
    So ima little confused guys, is sm04554 in phase 2b right now or phase 2a? I also would like to know if im understanding the 21st centuries cure act right. Am i wrong in assuming it will make certain drugs possible to be released on conditional approval as long as it is deemed safe (possibly during phase 2b) like the new japan laws regarding stem cell treatments?
    Why are we even talking about phase 2a or phase 2b? Isn't the ongoing study just phase 2 and isn't the next study phase 3?

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Why are we even talking about phase 2a or phase 2b? Isn't the ongoing study just phase 2 and isn't the next study phase 3?
    This is phase 2 dose ranging. Next is phase 3.

If we find out it works, if they tell us it works after trials Do you think this will become available on the black market like RU AND CB?