+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hello again,

I felt like shit in the gym today, i put it down to the fin'....feel like i didnt recover from yesterdays workout ( which never happens to me)

I kinda of regret taking the tablet tbh...my head is all over the place atm, i cant decide what i should do. Being this indecisive is obv' not a good sign but im just desperate

I have done alot of reading into the whys/hows etc of mpb and feel i have an understanding, along with that understanding is the knowledge i have of how important our hormones are....messing with these scares me a bit.

When i get a bit more time ill read your thread, thank you again

Ive emailed him, w
    Surely there would be no difference between 5mg proscar and 5mg generic finasteride would there?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    You can email Dr Steve Edgar who is a GP in the UK.

Many patients use Dr Edgar's service to obtain 5mg Proscar and 5mg generic including myself

Email him directly on : DrStevengedgar@gmail.com

He charges approx £200 for 5mg Proscar and £170 for generic 5mg finasteride for 14 months supply ( cut tab into 5ths) . I believe he charges £300 for 6 months Dutasteride however speak to him directly and confirm.

I hope this helps.
    Spex
    Whats the difference between 5mg proscar and 5mg generic finasteride?

Proscar is the branded version I think. No difference just the price

How long have you been on fin for? When I began taking it if anything I was more pumped in the gym and recovering faster. I 100% put this down to the increased free testosterone. I don't know if you got bloods done but mine showed decreased DHT and slightly elevated testosterone and everything else was pretty normal after a year on it. DHT has nothing to do with your muscles so it's no problem its decreased

Just try and relax. The biggest mistake you can do is worry like hell and mess yourself up over this. Just chill. If you have made the decision to take it just take it like you would a supplement. If you start getting side effects then come off it. Even if you just think it's mental come off because clearly it's causing to much stress for you.

Thanks jay

Ive been on it 3days now, no sides yet, but i seem to be shedding alot, was prior to starting though.

When did you shedding start? How long did it go on for?

The product WILL be exactly the same?
    I should stay out of these forums for a bit tbh, reading contradicting opinions daily isnt good.

Ill just have to see, i kinda feeling good that im actually doing something about it though

Thanks
    Adam

That was the most important thing. I'm not very good at things not being in my control in terms of my body haha so just taking it made me feel better. I didn't really have much of a shed on 1mg a day but I recently moved up to 1.25mg a day (as I'm too lazy to cut into 5ths haha) and shedding did increase for a little but after a few weeks it's tamed.

If you were buying from an online pharmacy I would be a little worried that the generic I was buying might not be legit. As it's from a GP it should be complete legit finasteride - I would like to hope the NHS wasn't buying fake finasteride aha. It's all just finasteride at the end of the day so no worries

So the the Dr mentioned above is legit?
    Ive emailed him and will be placing an order sometime next week.

I just want to keep the hair i currently have, ive lost alot already, id be happy to just keep what ive got, any growth would be a bonus

Yeh I buy my finasteride from him

Generic or proscar?

Generic cutting it into fiths is difficult if you don't have a pill cutter though. That's why I cut into 4ths.