+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

Wish me luck.
    Good luck bro.

Good luck!!

Thanks and good luck, Staythick! It's good to see a senior member doing something productive, and not just come on here to be almighty and beating their chest.

I'll wait for good feed back.

Good luck StayThick!

Update:I am now a few hours removed from my second dose of Follicept's treatment and I'm very, very concerned. My crown area hours after my 2nd application started produce the dreaded "itch" and it felt slightly inflamed.

I rubbed the area and I can officially say I'm shedding hair like I have never seen before. Small clumps were coming out as I rubbed slightly vigorously over the area of itch. I don't know what to make of this and I'm considering stopping due to the volume of loss already even after 2 doses!

This sucks. I've never seen this much fall in such a short period nor have I experienced a shed like this ever! I emailed Devon and I'm debating on what to do. Wanted to share.

Very strange i don't think they have some sort of aggressive ingredients in their formulation, try to put a little of follicept on your arms and scratch a little like an allergy test

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Update:I am now a few hours removed from my second dose of Follicept's treatment and I'm very, very concerned. My crown area hours after my 2nd application started produce the dreaded "itch" and it felt slightly inflamed.

I rubbed the area and I can officially say I'm shedding hair like I have never seen before. Small clumps were coming out as I rubbed slightly vigorously over the area of itch. I don't know what to make of this and I'm considering stopping due to the volume of loss already even after 2 doses!

This sucks. I've never seen this much fall in such a short period nor have I experienced a shed like this ever! I emailed Devon and I'm debating on what to do. Wanted to share.
    Really sorry to hear that! Dr. Hsu is on the phone with StayThick now. Sounds like an allergic reaction to the components. We haven't had any other subjects report any adverse events at all. Some might suggest that it could mean the treatment is working, but not sure if he should continue if it is an allergic reaction.

That really sucks. I am so sorry. It sounds like an allergic reaction to me...

So I was advised to wash it off which I did. The area doesn't look like it experienced an allergic reaction just because I checked in bright lighting after leaving the scalp alone from rubbing and its not red at all. It just literally caused my hair to start coming out but only in the crown area where there is obviously still hair, but none in the hairline area which is more or less extremely thin/bald. That's the confusing part.

Don't know what to make of this. I'll consider one more application on Monday, but this might be a short trial. Sorry guys, I'm just alarmed by what occurred.