Morr-F (Minoxidil/Fin) what do peope here know about this? - Page 4 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Just want to let people know there options, if your interest is the same, please don't divert to a different substance altogether. SPHB and SPSE are different, very different compounds. SPSE if superior. This is why there are mixed reviews of saw palmetto's effectiveness, you are an expert, as an expert, in the future help to clarify this to ensure that people can weigh their options correctly. You do know that medication is just one option right? Lets make sure that the other options are not overlooked by lack of knowledge from our experts.
    Co2 extraction is imperative when it comes to Saw Palmetto, the two are not even in the same class.

I woke this thread up because study result images were removed from this thread (bottom of page 2) by admin. here is the link:

Saw Palmetto:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art.../f1-rru-8-041/

Finasteride https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art.../f2-rru-8-041/

Arrow

There was nothing edited from those posts. It is possible that the links you provided no longer exist. Please read and adhere to our Posting rules and TOS.

Lol

Then u accused a mod of altering ur post and he proved he didn't. Relax pal, the FDA and moderators on this board aren't out to steal your hair loss solutions.

What do you think the FDA is here to do, hurt us. Of course not.

Do you think natuals methods open doors to doctor visits which this site profits from. NO of course not, but Finasteride, Dut all of these do. Excuse me for exploring methods, that lead to better health. And please do not pair me with Anti FDA Bloggers when I am not one. Scary that not taking a drug leads Ignorant statement's and somehow means I have a problem with the FDA. Interesting Method of thought John..
    Lol.

Oh and John, how's your hair. Would love to see what fin has done for you. PLEASE POST PICTS.

So you see, what I am doing just works better and has nothing to do with any sort of fear of drugs. I choose the healthier method because it works! not because I'm delusional. I POST PICTS of it working, so this makes me quite sensible!!
    Last edited by Winston; 11-21-2017 at 09:58 AM. Reason: False statements and conjecture removed as per our TOS

Arrow

GroughBack,

You have been asked in the past to read an learn our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service.

Any post made that is in violation of our forum posting rules and terms of service will be subject to immediate moderation or deletion. Any user suspected of trolling this forum will also be subject to immediate moderation without further notice.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    There was nothing edited from those posts. It is possible that the links you provided no longer exist. Please read and adhere to our Posting rules and TOS.

hi winston, im not sure how i can contact you by private message, can you please get in touch with me, ive been sending emails to baldtruth talk but with no reply from them whatsoever.