Can I go bald in an year or two I've been receding 2 years don't wanna wait two more - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Can I go bald in an year or two I've been receding 2 years don't wanna wait two more

In my case I'm 15 receding and thinning since 13 it's really bad and my dad just says to accept but he doesn't know since he has fullness of hair. I want to wait till like 17 to start using minoxidil since I'll be older but I'm scared tht it will be too late then considering the speed my hair is falling. I'd really appreciate professional opinion as well as personal experiences. And if I want to attach a pic pls tell me how to do so thanks!

Your question makes no sense but go ahead and attach some pic while we are at it...

Let me be more specific. I'm 15 have been receding and thinning since 13. Parents tell me to let hair loss go and focus on my studies am they don't believe in minox and stuff because my uncle used it and he isbald anyways. I want to wait till I'm 16 or 17 to start minox but I don't want to risk losing too much hair till then

Quote Originally Posted by THECOMEBACKKID12345 View Post
    Let me be more specific. I'm 15 have been receding and thinning since 13. Parents tell me to let hair loss go and focus on my studies am they don't believe in minox and stuff because my uncle used it and he isbald anyways. I want to wait till I'm 16 or 17 to start minox but I don't want to risk losing too much hair till then
    I seriously doubt you're experiencing a receding hairline at your age.. you've likely not even finished puberty yet so it's near impossible to be losing your hair. Either way no one can help you on here unless you post pictures.. no one can asses or relate to your problem over a detailed text. We need a visual representation.

How do I post pics I tried to but they weren't posting

Plz help!!!!!

Everyone is different. I noticed my hairline starting to recede when I was about 17. I'm 42 now and still have most of my hair. Meanwhile, I had a buddy who started to lose hair in his early 20s and within a few years he lost it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Everyone is different. I noticed my hairline starting to recede when I was about 17. I'm 42 now and still have most of my hair. Meanwhile, I had a buddy who started to lose hair in his early 20s and within a few years he lost it all.
    True man but my moms side is bald and I can see through my scalp and you can clearly tell it's going

Reply to the thread and make sure you 'go advanced'. Scroll down and you should see the 'manage attachments' section. You can use that to upload photos. Alternatively, find a photo host by searching google.

It is possible that you're losing hair. Despite your young age, it does happen. There is no way of knowing how quickly it will progress. The anecdote offered by Buster above is quite typical of how hairloss effects people differently.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Quote Originally Posted by mattj View Post
    Reply to the thread and make sure you 'go advanced'. Scroll down and you should see the 'manage attachments' section. You can use that to upload photos. Alternatively, find a photo host by searching google.

It is possible that you're losing hair. Despite your young age, it does happen. There is no way of knowing how quickly it will progress. The anecdote offered by Buster above is quite typical of how hairloss effects people differently.
    K thanks