X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neversaynever
    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by jpm
    Is it too early to speculate on price?
    Not a huge cost I think. Its a product they can mass produce, and is only injections. Impossible to say really. Maybe like £4000?

They might even over price, because in comparison it defeats fin and other drugs. But even over pricing it would probbaly keep it affordable.

Who knows.

Spencer...we need an interview!

So this is a Phase 1/2 trial. One year trial? Can anyone confirm?

Wish those temples were male temples....

Comment

• greatjob!
      • Aug 2011

The percent increases over baseline are very promising. However I see everyone getting so excited about the temple growth in the pictures, you do realize that is a woman in the pictures and not a man right?

Comment

• mlao
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by BoSox
        Guys.. if you're not on Fin, you will regret it. HSC will cure us, maintain what you have with FDA approved drugs.
        This is what I've always thought.

Comment

• eqvist
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by greatjob!
          The percent increases over baseline are very promising. However I see everyone getting so excited about the temple growth in the pictures, you do realize that is a woman in the pictures and not a man right?
          Yes thats a ting i´m a bit worried abut! Why are they only pictures on the success on woman!? Good for the ladies but.......

Comment

• gmonasco
            Inactive
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by eqvist
            Why are they only pictures on the success on woman!
            Maybe because women don't get MPB; they lose hair differently than men?

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Supersixx
              I think Histogen is gonna be the answer .. Their definately going in the right direction. Results so far were promising compared to replicel. Can't wait til it hits the market. Just can't believe how histogen is being dogged here and they actually produced way more visual hair than replicel. Should be all praises especially when replicel disappointed so much but was highly defended here. Replicel would of killed (figure speech) for histogens results. And that was just safety trials. Lol . If exciting news is coming giving they previous release , I'm tuned in!!!!! More optimistic than last week and a little less skeptic. 51/49.
              I think this is an ideal treatment for those that are early norwoods.

Who can use a Hair transplant to correct their hairline, with HSC to thicken up any thinning areas. IF it fails to regrow hair in slick bald areas.

I have a sneaky suspicion it will though.

Comment

• NotDyingBald
                • Jun 2011

This must be the most ironic day of my life.

As many of us, I´ve been waiting on Replicel/Histogen results to, let´s say, help me in the decision of going on Fin or not. After Replicel´s results, despite their really good or bad, i was dissapointed and scheduled with my dermatologist to hear some "final" words about Fin, based on a doctor´s experiencia prescribing Fin without any problems. Well yes, i got my first Fin prescription today.(Didn´t take it yet).

And now, i just open this thread and found this.

Is some kind of force trying to tell me something??

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by neversaynever
                  Damn vagueness! That picture of the temple looks like it has barely any hair
                  Exactly, its regrown hair on slick areas.

Comment

• neversaynever
                    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
                    But near slick bald WOMAN. We will see...

Comment

• Jan 2012

Yes thats a ting i´m a bit worried abut! Why are they only pictures on the success on woman!? Good for the ladies but.......
                      because believe it or not, women's hair loss market is as big or even bigger than men's....
                      Last study was done exclusively on men. Women were wondering if it works for them too so Histogen responded to that with their Phase 1/2 results...

Maybe because women don't get MPB; they lose hair differently than men?
                      no... it's all the same dude

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                        • Nov 2011

But near slick bald WOMAN. We will see...
                        They have already proven that it has regrown hair on men in the pilot studies. (Just like 2020 has pointed out)

I don't see what the problem is.

Comment

• neversaynever
                          • Dec 2011

They have already proven that it has regrown hair on men in the pilot studies. (Just like 2020 has pointed out)

I don't see what the problem is.
                          Regrown hair on men in slick or near slick areas?? I missed that info in the pilot study...

Can you point it to me please?

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                            • Nov 2011

Regrown hair on men in slick or near slick areas?? I missed that info in the pilot study...

Can you point it to me please?

In addition to the number of new hairs, a statistically significant (p<0.05) increase in hair density, which is directly related to hair count over the treatment areas, was also seen at the one-year timepoint. Other efficacy factors, such as hair thickness and terminal hair density, showed an upward trend at this timepoint as well. The pilot trial tested two formulations of HSC and, although one formulation was determined to be superior, significant new hair growth was seen in both groups. (p=0.032)
                            This mimics the female pattern hairloss results.

Comment

• 25 going on 65
                              • Sep 2010

If you zoom into the "before" pictures, her temples don't look quite slick, more like the hair there is highly miniaturized.
                              Higher resolution photos would be nice.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by 25 going on 65
                                If you zoom into the "before" pictures, her temples don't look quite slick, more like the hair there is highly miniaturized.
                                Higher resolution photos would be nice.
                                Fair enough, if that is the case e.g. super MINOX.

Then this product is great for lower norwoods, who can use this in conjunction with a HT to get back down to NW0.

Comment

Working...