Help and suggestions needed. - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

@ JeanlucBergman
    So it's all about incentive and skill. You are probably right. It's a gamble but I'm pretty sure those cheap clinics are far more experienced than the expensive ones (at least judging from the number of reviews in WhatsClinic) . People like cheap I saw thousands positive reviews for some cheap ones in Turkey (like Dr Cinik or Arenamed) and very popular FB pages so maybe I will gamble. After all if they make a mess I will go fully shaved for the rest or my life. Which I must do now I guess Saving 12k euros is not a huge problem but damn I can't mentally accept such a huge price difference.. Thank you for you expertise and nice advises!

you do realise if you get a HT done, it's going to leave scars (even with FUE - tiny dots on the donor areas), and it will become noticeable if you shave your head.
    Have you considered Scalp Micropigmentation?

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaan View Post
    you do realise if you get a HT done, it's going to leave scars (even with FUE - tiny dots on the donor areas), and it will become noticeable if you shave your head.
    Have you considered Scalp Micropigmentation?
    Scalp micropigmentation looks like garbage.

@Rizaan Darn, I just checked how those scars look. Not cool I thought it's scarless. So naive of me So if I get crappy HT I need to "fix" those scars with micropigmentation which costs 2500EUR. It's funny, because if I choose cheap and fail I need to pay ~full HT price to "fix" it. Cute. With my luck this will happen

Quote Originally Posted by amisima View Post
    @Rizaan Darn, I just checked how those scars look. Not cool I thought it's scarless. So naive of me So if I get crappy HT I need to "fix" those scars with micropigmentation which costs 2500EUR. It's funny, because if I choose cheap and fail I need to pay ~full HT price to "fix" it. Cute. With my luck this will happen
    In my opinion you could definitely get good results with a great surgeon, for FUT Hasson + Wong are great or for FUE Koray Erdogan at ASMED is fantastic, however I wouldn't take the risk with anything lower. The larger the area covered, you want the highest chance of a high graft survival rate. It will probably cost you 12500-15000 euros, however you'll get a very good result.

For a smaller surgery where you already have enough hair to do a comb over if the transplant yields bad results and still have more grafts in your donor area available, a cheap clinic is plausible but still risky. For your extent of loss, I don't really see it as an option. It would be a gamble, which I would only recommend if you were virtually broke and your hair loss was making you suicidal.

Thumbs up Scalp Micropigmentation

It depends on the practitioner but scalp micropigmentation could be a great option. Do your research first and find someone with a similar scar for comparison.