+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    so this is basically the follica theory, right guys? not just "increased absorption" of minox? we're talking about wounding and healing, correct?
    Yes. I dont think this is the same way as Follica suggests, but there are similarities.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    so this is basically the follica theory, right guys? not just "increased absorption" of minox? we're talking about wounding and healing, correct?
    Looks like it, since they don't use the dermaroller and minox the same day

But I'm curious if these are "new" hairs or hairs that are dependent on minox

Anyone who is going to try it, please, take pictures

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    Looks like it, since they don't use the dermaroller and minox the same day

But I'm curious if these are "new" hairs or hairs that are dependent on minox

Anyone who is going to try it, please, take pictures
    I'll be giving it a go soon, just gotta wait for cash to transfer over from bank account to paypal account and then shipping time. Should be interesting to see results. I may add RU or CB into the mix as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I'll be giving it a go soon, just gotta wait for cash to transfer over from bank account to paypal account and then shipping time. Should be interesting to see results. I may add RU or CB into the mix as well.
    I'll also give it a try when I find rogaine foam around here, but I'll just try it on the hairline, I want the rest of my hair to remain minox-free

If I were you, I would only use minox for a while and latter add RU and CB, that would give you and idea about what is really working

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    I'll also give it a try when I find rogaine foam around here, but I'll just try it on the hairline, I want the rest of my hair to remain minox-free

If I were you, I would only use minox for a while and latter add RU and CB, that would give you and idea about what is really working
    Already on that train of that and I've been on Minox only for the last few months already.

Keep in mind, you may need a 1.5mm dermaroller as it might have to cause 'wounding' and not just better penetration of minox alone.

yeah guys 1.5mm, just copy the study. i purchased one today and will be trying it out. already have before pics from i/c combo so if anything happens you'll be able to see the difference...

I will be trying this without minoxidil.

Guys, I purchased a pretty cost effective dermaroller on Amazon that I have used kind of inconsistently for 3 months. However, the last month I have been using it routinely (1x a day) with my Neogenic, Rogaine foam, and Capillogain topical. I have 100% noticed terminal regrowth along the corners of my hairline within the past month and a half or so.

Is it progress? Absolutely... I just don't know if it's the dermaroller or the topicals I've been using. I tend to think it is the dermaroller as I have been using the same 3-4 topicals for several months (6-7) and only have recently seen hairline progress when I lift the corners of my hairline.

Am I still thin in the corners? Unfortunately, yes. But I am going to start using it 2x a day to see if I can get any additional improvement.

I still think its depressing that I get excited when I see long terminal hairs sprouting in both my corners, but I'll take more hair versus losing.

hold up, you're dermarolling once a day?! i think that's pretty dangerous man, right?? in the study posted here they only do it once a week and they don't take minox at the same time. are you using a really tiny needle length or something?

I use 1.5mm dermaroller. How is that dangerous??? It's even helpful for acne scars bro. How can using it everyday be harmful? That's absurd.

I alternate what topical I use though. I don't always use Minox as I don't need the extra absorption to cause any additional skin side effects or puffiness. However, I do use it with Minox like 3 days a week.

I have used it pretty consistently the last 30 days with zero issues, but rather clearer skin and some hairline growth.