+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

well if you guys really want to do something of this sort we'd have to do the following:

1) Understand how much money is really needed to make any difference (please don't tell me 50K is good) and, just as importantly, how long do we have to raise it. THIS NEEDS TO COME FROM HISTOGEN IN OFFICIAL FORM.

2) We need to assess if this is doable: a little bit of math to see what chances we have to reach the goal given the amount of marketing we can do for this.

3) Set up a means of wiring this money straight into Histogen and have a count of how much has been donated to what date.

4) Launch a strong marketing campaign: I'm not just talking about opening threads on BTT.com. We need to have websites, people signing up to advertise, etc.

Are we even 100 percent sure gail said what is being said on here? I would really like to see her confirmation on needing surplus funds. We really need a leader on this thing to set something up, Spencer where you at.

Oh FFS....

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    Are we even 100 percent sure gail said what is being said on here? I would really like to see her confirmation on needing surplus funds. We really need a leader on this thing to set something up, Spencer where you at.
    Yes, we are 100%. If your still unsure you can always email her yourself and get your 100% confirmation that way.

Wink

I'd prefer it if she was free to work on getting this life-changing product out rather than having to answer emails from anxious balding men like us...

When is the next histogen update even coming? I thought we were going to get the final phase II results at the conference a few weeks ago?.... Let's see these results before we go crazy trying to raise money.

I mean yeah, the early results were promising, we know HSC grows hair for 2 years minimum as a stand alone treatment from one set of injections..but this next update is going to be make or break I feel for histogen..we are really gonna see what this stuff can do.

Again, anyone have any word on when it is coming? and the Ziering photos?

"Ziering photos"??? Be serious my friend...that man promises to show these pictures for two years ....nothing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    "Ziering photos"??? Be serious my friend...that man promises to show these pictures for two years ....nothing!!!
    He promised last November, I'm guessing he didn't have the authority to make that promise and that is why we never received them.

but back to topic does anyone have an idea of when we are supposed to get these phase II results now? (no speculation and I don't want anyone to answer "oh I guess Histogen is a fail because we should have got them by now." I'm sick of all the drama that is hosted by this forum, let's not think with our emotions here)

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    but back to topic does anyone have an idea of when we are supposed to get these phase II results now? (no speculation and I don't want anyone to answer "oh I guess Histogen is a fail because we should have got them by now." I'm sick of all the drama that is hosted by this forum, let's not think with our emotions here)
    Wonder the same thing. Gosh, can't stand this wait!