Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    The simple fact that you are calling me a shill reveals you have not done your homework. It is comical. I am one of those "poor guys" you are describing and I am trying to gather as much info as I can about smp and the clinics that offer it and your interference with my sincere search for answers preceeds my posting- - when I was reading through numerous threads on smp I kept seeing Delphi posts that instigated conflict with different forum members who were also not shills. I guess you are nothing more than a reminder that no matter where we go in this life there will always be trouble-makers like you. And if you would provide some intelligent feedback or alternative solution options I may have an easier time believing that you are actually trying to help people and not just be a trouble-maker. SPOILER ALERT- Delphi's reply- - "yea whatever shill. You work for a smp company Durrr, head tattoos are stupid, durrr."
    Here’s a intelligent comment, it's a HEAD TATOO, it is not a treatment for hair loss. It’s a two dimensional permanent drawing on your head that will eventually look like hell. Your skin is a organ that is always changing, with it so will your head tattoo.

jholcollege11

OK, what about two dimensional tats in the midst of many thin hairs? How do you feel about that- not for the purpose of creating but enhancing or giving appearance of density? This is my goal, I already have a hairline but very thin coverage on top

Quote Originally Posted by happyididit View Post
    I do not know who liquidish is, but I know the work I experienced was nothing like the photo you published. How did you access that photo if it was removed? I read that particular thread and in no way did liquidish's comments indicate that he posted a photo, but he directed viewers to the AC gallery and stated that his photos could be viewed there. You seem to know a lot about this forum including moderators and IP addresses. Am I to believe that all of your time consuming"investigation" is purely motivated by a general interest in smp and achm2 procedures. What do you think of the work of GLI and NHI? Or does HIS only allow you to comment on AC?
    Still awaiting your response Morrison. Where are you?

I do not know who liquidish is, but I know the work I experienced was nothing like the photo you published. How did you access that photo if it was removed? I read that particular thread and in no way did liquidish's comments indicate that he posted a photo, but he directed viewers to the AC gallery and stated that his photos could be viewed there. You seem to know a lot about this forum including moderators and IP addresses. Am I to believe that all of your time consuming"investigation" is purely motivated by a general interest in smp and achm2 procedures. What do you think of the work of GLI and NHI? Or does HIS only allow you to comment on AC?
    Mark/Gale (the owners of Artistry Concepts), AKA "happyididit", take a look at the following on the internet archieve:

http://web.archive.org/web/201001091...ead.php?t=1333

Compare it to the thread now:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1333

In the former you can see at the time liquidssh posted his pictures and later on removed them due to other members on the forum asking why are the dots too big (see his picture below).

As for knowing an awul lot about this forum, anyone with half a brain will know that moderators will have access to any changes made, pictures removed etc, it’s not rocket science. Also I don't recall mentioning IP addresses in my post? That’s what the people over at Artistry Concpets always go on about, "IP Addresses" & "Proxy Servers", hence you mentioning "IP Addresses" in your post

As for what I have found out about the other providers NHI, HIS and GLI, they all seem like professional establishments and whenever I have emailed them any questions I always got prompt courteous responses, something that I did not get when emailing Artistry Concepts. Researching more and more online I'm finding that AC is extremely shady, their website is full of 'information' putting their competitors down and scare tactics about how the ink will bleed or fade if anyone goes to any other provider, apart from themselves. It was when I found the following threads on an independent hair loss forum about Artistry Concepts, that got me asking for older members (like liquidssh) of this forum, who had the procedure done at AC to come forward and share pictures of how it's looking now, a few years down the line (becasue if it looked like how it did when they had it done in the above picture, I'd be interesting to see what it's looking like now):

http://goo.gl/0ccwB
    Check out the post by DHT further down that page. No one can accuse him of being a shill for anyone, he has been a member on that forum for over 7 years with 1300+ posts to his name.

http://goo.gl/VaEky
    There are countless cases of people posting on there a few years after having gone to Artistry Concepts. See some of the examples below that can be seen from the link above. Again no one can accuse these and other guys on there of being shills, as they have been members on that forum long before Artistry Concepts even started tattooing heads in 2009.

"I met with a person who went to Artistry Concepts and all the dots pretty much bled together or just turned into a large blob instead of a tiny dot. I wasn't impressed."
    jasonshadow - Member Since 10/16/2005

Yeah, it looked great at first, but now I literally have a line in the front of my head. I grew my hair out, so kind of tough to see now, but I need to get it fixed asap.
    gap2117 - Member Since 05/05/2007

Mark/Gale, AKA "happyididit", the truth is the truth and it's all out there for all to see. All your past forum/internet history is out there to be seen. If you delete/remove anying or ask any of your clients to do the same, it can still be accessed

jholcollege11

Nice Morrison! you have helped me as much as anyone, by helping me eliminate AC as an option. Im not going to be mean or spiteful like I have been in the past, but I will simply say that these guys don't seem to have any business doing this kind of procedure. It is just wrong what they do to people, knowing what the outcome will be. No wonder they are so shady and rude over the phone.

double post
    Last edited by Jack21; 04-20-2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: double post

Default Morrison

Haha, OK Morrison. You have proven my point with your last post. It looks like you went to a lot of trouble on your book report there. The exact same fake AC pic and everything, very intelligent. Read that thread again brother, liquidish never posted any photo and any genius like yourself should understand context clues. If you are so against AC but interested in having smp, why have you spent all of your time and effort bashing those guys instead of finding a company that suits you better? I believe the answer is that you are not really an interested client but are in fact employed by one of ac's competition. It is funny to me how you avoid questions such as these and purposely try and use incorrect grammar to sound like a dumb redneck. Nice try HIS shill

Exclamation Jholcollege11 and happyididit are the same person!

Very interesting new development in the head tattoo shill business. Looks like Jholcollege11 and happyididit are the same person. I wrote a message to jholcollege on a another thread that he tried to hijack and he responded angrily as usual but this time mistakenly as his alter shill ego “happyididit”. Funny how he was screaming this whole time that he was a legit person looking for answers about head tattoos.
    Here’s the link:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...?t=8241&page=6

Still awaiting your response Morrison. Where are you?
    Still awaiting a response from happyididit and his alter ego jholcollege11. Where are you? LOL

It is funny to me how you avoid questions such as these and purposely try and use incorrect grammar to sound like a dumb redneck. Nice try HIS shill
    This is just too funny! The nerve to call someone else a shill. I would love to hear your explanation for this. I wonder if we can deduce who you work for from all of your shilling activity. We know it's not HIS and it's not AC. Any ideas people?