+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Eire1980 View Post
    Hey Jazz..hope your keeping well...I'm on susans lotions about 5 or 6 weeks..0.05 fin plus minoxidil and a few other you suggested....thing is I feel like my crown is getting worse...is this to be expected initially?...appreciate the feedback..cheers

Right tell me exactly what you are using full regime and also what you have added in Susan's lotion?

What was you using prior to Susan's mixtures etc?

The reason I ask is I need to determine your regime before hand, as shedding is normally expected on minoxidol so do not panick. I also want to maximise the shedding phase but I need to know the above what you was using prior to Susan's mixture.

Hi Jazz, I wanted to know if their was a benefit to using Susans topical fin. do you alternate between it, and oral fin, or just the topical fin exclusively.

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    Hi Jazz, I wanted to know if their was a benefit to using Susans topical fin. do you alternate between it, and oral fin, or just the topical fin exclusively.
    Hey il explain tonight, I'm just going work now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Right tell me exactly what you are using full regime and also what you have added in Susan's lotion?

What was you using prior to Susan's mixtures etc?

The reason I ask is I need to determine your regime before hand, as shedding is normally expected on minoxidol so do not panick. I also want to maximise the shedding phase but I need to know the above what you was using prior to Susan's mixture.
    Hey thanks for the quick reply.
    I was using polaris 7.5 minox with regenepure and niz every few days.

At the minute I'm using susans,regenepure and niz...I'm just thinking that it looks worse at the crown and temples.
    Susan's formula is
    Minox 12.5
    AA 5%
    Fin 0.05
    RA .025%
    HC 0.1%
    Prog 0.25%

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Eire1980 View Post
    Hey thanks for the quick reply.
    I was using polaris 7.5 minox with regenepure and niz every few days.

At the minute I'm using susans,regenepure and niz...I'm just thinking that it looks worse at the crown and temples.
    Susan's formula is
    Minox 12.5
    AA 5%
    Fin 0.05
    RA .025%
    HC 0.1%
    Prog 0.25%

Cheers
    What was the ingredients in polaris 7.5% just plain minoxidil and did you stop this when you switched to Susans mixture? I would get some Kirkland minoxidil foam or Regaine foam to add with your regime.

Prior to using Susan's mixture was your hairloss accelerating? Or stable? My best bet is your probabaly going through a shed from 7.5% to 12.5%, so i would relax as this should grow back, but adding 5% ontop, opposite time frame from Susan's mixture should work.

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    Hey bro I use oral Propecia every other day 1mg, plus I use Susan's mixture with 0.1% daily. I have been doing this method for 2 years now, as I was initialy on Dr Kleins formula until he passed away.

How is your hairloss now?

any benefit from it?

been on the susan 15% minox mix with everything but the fin now since july 6th of this year. Had some frontal shedding and right temple shedding. Started using the regenepure DR, as well the divine herbal oils. I am still waiting on the derma roller which arrives this week.

questions about the derma roller.

1) do i dermaroll everyday then apply on susans formula.
    2) I've been using the regenepure dr 2 -3 times a week left on the scalp for 15 min, then washed out. is this the right way to use it?
    3) should i incorporate the topical fin in my regimen. currently taking 1 mg generic fin ED.[
    4) I've noticed i didnt get a peel since using susans formula for over a month now. I'm beginning to wonder if they left out the retina A. i definitely peeled on my previous bottle with Retin a in the mix. Should i email land ask?

QUOTE=Jazz1;217046]Hey bro I use oral Propecia every other day 1mg, plus I use Susan's mixture with 0.1% daily. I have been doing this method for 2 years now, as I was initialy on Dr Kleins formula until he passed away.

How is your hairloss now?[/QUOTE]

Hey I will reply later when I finish work, quick question you can reply in the meantime any regrowth since the shedding?

Thumbs up

What was the ingredients in polaris 7.5% just plain minoxidil and did you stop this when you switched to Susans mixture? I would get some Kirkland minoxidil foam or Regaine foam to add with your regime.

Prior to using Susan's mixture was your hairloss accelerating? Or stable? My best bet is your probabaly going through a shed from 7.5% to 12.5%, so i would relax as this should grow back, but adding 5% ontop, opposite time frame from Susan's mixture should work.
    Hey Jazz - thanks for taking the time to reply. Polaris was just minox with AA.
    Is it not dangerous to use additional minox?..also my nipples have gone really sensative, burning sensation..I thought it was irritation from running top but it's lasting days..not sure whether to ditch this..cheers

No, no regrowth. just a lot of frontal loss, and temple loss at this point 2 months into going from 12% minox to the 15%

Hey I will reply later when I finish work, quick question you can reply in the meantime any regrowth since the shedding?