+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish Dude View Post
    okay, it is a new "study" by Gho, but the same as the previous "study", just this time is for burn victims.

I don't want "studies" Iron_Man, I want real clinical trials, and real patients, with big restaurations (not celebrity crap). And I want you, Iron_Man, to go to Gho, and show us your "big restauration". You said that you would go to Gho in 1 year. Why waiting? I am sure Gho willl give you priority on the waiting list as you are doing him such a good advertising-job.
    Interesting - first you critized me because of "ACell/Cooley/Hitzig hyping", now you critize me for just posting a topic-related link (irrelevant who are the authors). Then you created multiple threads on HairSite with blaming claims about Dr. Cooley and especially against Dr. Hitzig (and WHO tried to stop you?) - so what?

And you really think you are THE Spanish Dud, who decides what is relevant for a discussion and what is not relevant? Sorry Spanish Dud, but everbody knows that you're a "not very intelligent person".

Inactive

Topcat, I agree with your criticism towards Cooley, but at least he has quickly acknowledged the failure, and this is something that we should value. Just remember for example how Dr. Gho treated his failed patient Syrup on Hairsite? Gho treated Syrup like shit, and even said that the result was good (come on Iron_Man, attack me).
    Syrup? Come on Spanish Dud - you can't compare the damage of a just 300 FM-"FUE" graft "failure patient" with this "failure" here. But it's a good idea that you bring that up!

I'm not sure whether or not Dr. Cooley is immediately jumping into the next plane to England, to see the patient.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by HairRobinHood View Post
    Interesting - first you critized me because of "ACell/Cooley/Hitzig hyping", now you critize me for just posting a topic-related link (irrelevant who are the authors). Then you created multiple threads on HairSite with blaming claims about Dr. Cooley and especially against Dr. Hitzig (and WHO tried to stop you?) - so what?

And you really think you are THE Spanish Dud, who decides what is relevant for a discussion and what is not relevant? Sorry Spanish Dud, but everbody knows that you're a "not very intelligent person".
    Look Iron_Man, it is very simple. You addressed the Gho-link to ME. And I replied that I was not interested on your Gho-link. End of story. If you want, you can address your Gho-link to other persons, but not to me.

Get it?

Inactive

Get it?
    Sure, I'm not Spanish Dud.

Inactive

Syrup? Come on Spanish Dud - you can't compare the damage of a just 300 FM-"FUE" graft "failure patient" with this "failure" here. But it's a good idea that you bring that up!

I'm not sure whether or not Dr. Cooley is immediately jumping into the next plane to England, to see the patient.
    At least Dr. Cooley has not charged ejj any money for the experimental treatment (autoplucking and Acell closure). While Gho charged Syrup a very high price per graft for his experimental FM method.
    also, remember that dr. Gho exposed the patient's real name in Hairsite. Very nasty behaviour.

Inactive

At least Dr. Cooley has not charged ejj any money for the experimental treatment (autoplucking and Acell closure). While Gho charged Syrup a very high price per graft for his experimental FM method.
    also, remember that dr. Gho exposed the patient's real name in Hairsite. Very nasty behaviour.
    Really? And why I'm not aware of the patients real name?

Show me the proof - and show me the proof for all your claims against Dr. Cooley and Dr. Hitzig too.

Inactive

Really? And why I'm not aware of the patients real name?

Show me the proof - and show me the proof for all your claims against Dr. Cooley and Dr. Hitzig too.
    LOL, very simple, super_intelligent Iron_Man, because Hairsite deleted the name as soon as he discovered that it was exposed by Dr. Gho.

My criticisms against Hitzig and Cooley are in Hairsite, use the search function, then read my posts, and there you will find the rationale for my accusations.

Inactive

My criticisms against Hitzig and Cooley are in Hairsite, use the search function, then read my posts, and there you will find the rationale for my accusations.
    Could you please be so kind and quote all your "accusations" here (including your "rationale")?

btw - what did you say? "dud" means "false? Interessting, I just checked it myself:

Dud = person or thing which does not succeed, failure, loser; bore; (Slang) clothing (usually duds)
    Indeed, interesting.

Inactive

Could you please be so kind and quote all your "accusations" here (including your "rationale")?
    you are the interested one, go and search. They would require several threads with photos etc.

and this thread is about ejj and Cooley.

Why does this HairRobinHood guy troll with his Gho links on every single hairloss forum on the internet?