Closed Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

No. Read what I said again. Use reading comprehension this time.
    I said he may give up on posting on the forums.
    Not that he would give up on the product.

Also, I hope you realise now how paranoid and, let's face it, idiotic you sounded when you accused me of being a follicept rep. Perhaps this can be a wake up call for you about how ridiculous you're being.

I'm not going to engage in any more dialogue with you as my whole point was that you should stop filling up the forum with inane comments. Please just actually consider what I've said.

Quote Originally Posted by antibrucewillis View Post
    No. Read what I said again. Use reading comprehension this time.
    I said he may give up on posting on the forums.
    Not that he would give up on the product.
    Hehe. I always love that kind of reasoning: "We shouldnt be too critical cause then the people presenting cures will leave !!!!". LOL. If I had a cure, I'd LOVE people to be critical ! I'd shave my head, slam the results and proof in their faces and laugh all the way along. I'd be sending out free samples of my products to the biggest doubters, organize independent tests, get on CBNC, I'd do EVERYTHING to proof my product !! Yet, no, we shouldn't be too critical, cause then, hey they might just, you know, leave the forum.

I find that reasoning quite funny.

Hey devon how long will you (and the others testers) use the gel before stop ?

arashi, i actually think it's good that you're around. we need to stay suspicious. just try taking it easy man. if this is a scam, i'm pretty sure that we'll find out quickly enough.. also if you think i'm a "follicept user" or whatever.. ok.. believe whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by bozz View Post
    arashi, i actually think it's good that you're around. we need to stay suspicious. just try taking it easy man. if this is a scam, i'm pretty sure that we'll find out quickly enough.. also if you think i'm a "follicept user" or whatever.. ok.. believe whatever you want.
    Nah I've given up. It's of no use. People want to buy into dreams, they always have and always will. So until we have a real cure, which is at least a decade away and probably even way more, we'll see new magic therapies like this arise 2-3 times a year. And it will ALWAYS go the same. The same people will jump onto any new therapy like it's FINALLY the cure they've been waiting for and will hype it's like it's the best thing ever. And then when it turned out to be nothing, like it always did, they'll move onto the next thing and hype that.

This market is a dream come true for people who have less than honest intentions and like selling dreams instead of cures. Nothing I can change about that ...

what's the dealio?

looks legit, i am really happy to see the video and everything coming along smoothly. However, I was expecting a little bit more. does anyone actually believe that little gel.. which practically looks like hair gel.. is strong enough to do all the things it says on their website? I'd love that to be the case obviously but looks tough to believe

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    looks legit, i am really happy to see the video and everything coming along smoothly. However, I was expecting a little bit more. does anyone actually believe that little gel.. which practically looks like hair gel.. is strong enough to do all the things it says on their website? I'd love that to be the case obviously but looks tough to believe
    Yeah would be cool if it had sparkles or something :P Maybe even changed color from time to time. hehe.

Devon wasted half of that on his hairs lol, well now it's time to wait but he should check btt aswell, that board can work only for few videos but we need a proper forum imho

Yeah it looks like he was rubbing it more in his hair than scalp.. Anyway, very exciting