Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    You can thank YEARS of feminism and the continued feminization and abuse of men for these types of women. It's almost impossible to find a decent one in Western nations.
    If a female can't saute a mushroom, dice a tomato, and finely chop up garlic + leek, she is not a women. That is my motto.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    For a long time I used to think people misunderstood you, and I considered you to be someone who cared about helping others. Now I've come to realise that all you care about is being right - which is precisely why you keep on posting even though nobody wants you here. You seem to divide your time nicely between calling a select few members mentally ill, and telling the rest that anything not approved by the Holy FDA is a scam and seriously dangerous.
    Quoted, because when Highlander says something sane, rational, and true, it's important to take notice. Who knows when it could happen again?

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    You can thank YEARS of feminism and the continued feminization and abuse of men for these types of women. It's almost impossible to find a decent one in Western nations.
    ...and then someone had to go and stupid it up.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    You are an arrogant idiot.
    Arrogant? probably. Idiot? Absolutely not.

You come across like an uneducated blah blah blah nonsense...
    A statement like that coming from you means absolutely nothing. I am actually very well educated. Other members of this forum who are also very well educated have noticed that. You are unable to.

I'll see you in Hell, Stacy, you c*nt.
    Three things...

1) Get my name right fool.

2) Using that word when talking to any woman is a really big problem. You should be banned for doing that.

3) You can search hell from now until eternity and you won't find me there - because you are looking in the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Arrogant? probably. Idiot? Absolutely not.

A statement like that coming from you means absolutely nothing. I am actually very well educated. Other members of this forum who are also very well educated have noticed that. You are unable to.
    Well you clearly haven't as you always put it 'paid attention' to this thread; if you did you would realise I do have a birth defect before making your ludicrous statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    Quoted, because when Highlander says something sane, rational, and true, it's important to take notice.
    There was nothing sane, rational or even true in his statement. Not a single thing.

There was nothing sane, rational or even true in his statement. Not a single thing.
    I wish you would stop posting, your arrogant "know it all" attitude is putting everyone off.

At least Highlander entertains people.

How about instead of coming back here to prove why you're right each time you actually acknowledge you were wrong for insulting YYY? You've clearly read what he's written, yet so far have refused to admit fault. Just like with the Nizoral.
    This.

10 char.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I wish you would stop posting, your arrogant "know it all" attitude is putting everyone off.
    Not everyone, just an insignificant few. Yes you are one of those insignificant few.

Arrogance and confidence are not the same thing. Many men like you who have so little respect for women consider any confident woman as arrogant. So be it.

If you wish in one hand and poo in the other, guess which hand is going to fill up first. I'm not going to stop posting.

Blah blah blah... More nonsense...
    Your twisted and distorted view of reality does not meet the criteria to qualify as truth. Nothing of what you said was true. Not a single thing. To make it more clear and simple for you, your argument would never stand up in court.

Not everyone, just an insignificant few. Yes you are one of those insignificant few.

Arrogance and confidence are not the same thing. Many men like you who have so little respect for women consider any confident woman as arrogant. So be it.

If you wish in one hand and poo in the other, guess which hand is going to fill up first. I'm not going to stop posting.

Your twisted and distorted view of reality does not meet the criteria to qualify as truth. Nothing of what you said was true. Not a single thing. To make it more clear and simple for you, your argument would never stand up in court.
    So highlander is wrong, and I don't have a birth defect.

You just want to be right.