+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: finally shaved

Default finally shaved

Default finally shaved

well I finally shaved my head and all the white dots that where supposed to be so small that no one would be able to see...well there very easy to see. Once again, after 20 years, I have been suckered into to this BS again...I cannot believe these parasites are not regulated by the government by forcing them to have Hospital privileges so that an independent individual would tell patience the short falls of this. I started have laser treatment and this is helping with the main scars that the FUE was supposed to help with - but have not started on the white dots yet...I will have this done as well. The bumps in the crown that I received from Cole are basically gone but my "REAL" doctor is hopefully that this will be even better when all laser procedures are completed - only had one procedure and will have my second of at least 5 to 9 procedures soon. Will post again with pictures after my third procedure so those that care can see the difference.

the fact is, is that herbalisers oil mixture is up on Youtube by a black woman a few years back.. she uses the same ingredients and she applied it on her husbands balding Crown and she did even use the bronners shampoo with the oils.. and 1 year later her husband had hair regrowth... she also put another oil mixture a "hot oil treatment" just "once a week" on her husbands head...herbaliser never came up with this "oil mixture" the only ingredient that he added was "coriander" I read the comments in the video of that black woman..and 2-3 guys there said they had gotten good results from her oil mixture and one guy there mentioned he added "coriander" to the oil mixture and he had gotten better results and that comment was like 2 years ago so it couldnt have been herbalisers comment... so herbaliser is definately not the only guy that has gotten results from this oil.. just to make you guys stay more positive...also make sure you massage your scalp a Little bit and also consider using "dermarolling" at least 2 times a week...you want to see some blood while doing it..some guys have gotten results from it so keep it in mind..I personally use RU58841+dermarolling... and herbalisers oil..take some naturall supplements and naturall dht blockers and do a Little scalp massage once in a while...I do this cuz I just cant take finasteride tried it twice..its not a drug for my body unfortuantely..hopefully we all will be saved by "REPLICEL" in 5-10 years... then we wont EVER need to take that hormone altering drug that messes with the body in a negative way..

Well, at least almost 100% of people will not know what those white dots are from. I see people with shaved heads all the time, and most of them have something going on... whether it be acne, scars or other marks.... people may see it, but they will just write it off as some little "skin condition" or something... try not to be too self conscience about it!

Quote Originally Posted by USP678 View Post
    Default finally shaved
    well I finally shaved my head and all the white dots that where supposed to be so small that no one would be able to see...well there very easy to see. Once again, after 20 years, I have been suckered into to this BS again...I cannot believe these parasites are not regulated by the government by forcing them to have Hospital privileges so that an independent individual would tell patience the short falls of this. I started have laser treatment and this is helping with the main scars that the FUE was supposed to help with - but have not started on the white dots yet...I will have this done as well. The bumps in the crown that I received from Cole are basically gone but my "REAL" doctor is hopefully that this will be even better when all laser procedures are completed - only had one procedure and will have my second of at least 5 to 9 procedures soon. Will post again with pictures after my third procedure so those that care can see the difference.
    Did you have PRP and Acell with Cole?

Yes, I had the PRP and Acell just 1 year ago...this is all smoke and mirrors by someone who knows the how to market BS. There is absolutely no documentation that any of this works and there are several Doctor, one in NY and one in Canada, that have tested these things with no evidence of any success to support what Dr Cole is selling.

USP678, would you kindly post photos of the white dots?

Also, you said you had laser on your main scar but not on your FUE scars yet. What is laser supposed to do to the white dots?

I know there are many here including myself who has been mislead by doctors and hair transplants, so sharing your progress would really help.

I'm thinking of getting the white dots camouflaged with SMP but not sure if laser is necessary first?

Hello Asianguy,

I am making a photo record of my laser procedures and will post photos after my third procedure. I do not know if anything will happen with the white dots after laser or even if my doctor will help with this area, but if acne scars, which are basically white dot scars of a kind, can be minimized with lasers than I would at least like to try with my FUE scars as I do not have many. My main scar issue is very severe, on top thanks to Bosley, so the doctor has to be very careful with the laser so that other issues are not created which is why I hesitate to show pictures at the moment - my initial procedure did a very nice job with the grafts that Dr Cole put in my crown and are not that noticeable and should get better with the next procedure that I have soon.

How many FUE grafts do you have? I only had about 600 with PRP and Acell. It was explained to me that these protocols; PRP would help with stopping and even reversing hair loss along with helping healing - BS, Acell was supposed to help with healing and hair regeneration - BS.

I do not plan on doing SMP...my hopes are with the laser procedure minimizing the scars to acceptable level and I will live with what remains...I really like my shaved head and think that all should be encourage to shave their heads for at least 2 to 3 months before deciding on a hair transplant procedure...if people are will to go to the extreme of a transplant they should being willing to go to the extreme of shaving their head...

Take care

2500 FUE scars total. First FUE procedure I had 3 yrs ago 1200 grafts all angled incorrectly standing up on corners. Second procedure different doctor put 1300 grafts and dense packed the corners to camouflage the previous work. After the second procedure my native hair started thinning all over the front and crown so now I have dense packed corners and thinning frontal, mid and crown. This also didn't really help with the angles as its really hard to style my hair up or down now and it just wants to stick out like a cap.

The past 3 yrs have been the most depressing time of my life but I can honestly say I learned a lot about myself and the degree of my insecurities going through this. If I were now given a choice of a perfect hair transplant vs a nicely shaved bald head, I'd choose the latter in a heartbeat.

Asianguy, I am with you on this one! These last two years have been complete hell for me. It just keeps getting worst. Now, my dreams are focused around my hair falling out or being in uncomfortable situations with my hair. I usually wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep I have such anxiety about it. I feel for you brother and I am sorry you are going through this. If I didn't have a huge ugly scar and weird transplants, I would shave down in a heart beat. It is weird. It was one seemingly small decision. The doc came in and spent like 45 min chopping up my head and I left in three hours. and it's been TWO F*CKING YEARS of NON STOP anxiety and depression.

Hi asianguy,

I am sorry to hear about the BS that these so called Doctors have put you through...they are third world doctors that could not make it in the real world helping people so they decided to help themselves to money instead.

I wish that there was something that I could say that would help your situation but I am not a doctor so I can only encourage you to see a real doctor - either a dermatologist or plastic surgeon to see if they can do something for you...I spent over a year see different doctors and all indicated that there was something that could be done with my scars. I have had my scars for more than 20 years from very old procedures from Bosley where I have a scars on top and back of my head. I struggled for many years with my poor decisions of being butchered by these parasites but I am determined not to live the rest of my life the way I have been the last 15 years...my head is shaved for almost a month and cannot tell how pissed I am not I did not do this first.

Please see a real doctor about your situation and do not give up as you may find some doctors that will say they cannot help but I learned this may be because they do not have the skills or confidence to help. I seen about 15 doctors before I decide to go with my current doctor but the very first doctor gave me a very poor outlook, he was they only one that indicate that nothing could be done by the way.

I do not see a way, or know a way, that I can PM you on this site...I know many people that have had different things done so they could shave their heads and get on with life but I will not misplace their trust by posting information about them or their doctors on here.