+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 121 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 ... LastLast

Anyone wish to track Andy Hairloss he works with me .

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...growth-Journey

I think Susan's product has a good mixture of ingredients. What would be great is of the mixture contained androgen receptor blocker like Spironolactone. I have tried the topical spironolactone before and it wasn't very practical to use. If it come in the lotion with the other ingradients, it would be awesome.
    Is this possible?

Guys sorry I been away had so much stress recently but things are finally getting sorted, I will reply to any emily and questions in next few days, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by balding1983 View Post
    I think Susan's product has a good mixture of ingredients. What would be great is of the mixture contained androgen receptor blocker like Spironolactone. I have tried the topical spironolactone before and it wasn't very practical to use. If it come in the lotion with the other ingradients, it would be awesome.
    Is this possible?
    The problem with Spiromolactone it is very weak anti androgen, you are better of ordering from ************ as genhair seems to have vanished.

What is your current regime?

Jazz i am interested in these products. Where do i start?

Quote Originally Posted by nick400 View Post
    Jazz i am interested in these products. Where do i start?
    You start here bro ,

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...%21&highlight=

Tell me more about what you are currently using? So I can try my best to help you from my experience .

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    You start here bro ,

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...%21&highlight=

Tell me more about what you are currently using? So I can try my best to help you from my experience .
    I used fin for about 2 and a half years. Used minoxidil for about 2 years on and off. I stopped fin about 9 months ago. Stopped minoxidil over a year and a half ago. I stopped fin because of sexual side effects. I stopped minoxidil because of bloated face and dark circles. I am currently on nothing and have lost alot of ground. Will getting on this treatment get some of my hair back i lost from stopping treatment?

I used fin for about 2 and a half years. Used minoxidil for about 2 years on and off. I stopped fin about 9 months ago. Stopped minoxidil over a year and a half ago. I stopped fin because of sexual side effects. I stopped minoxidil because of bloated face and dark circles. I am currently on nothing and have lost alot of ground. Will getting on this treatment get some of my hair back i lost from stopping treatment?
    Right that explains your rapid loss, I know a guy Aron in the uk is using the lotion mixture and he has regained all his hair back from when stopping his previous treatment. All depends do you wish to add topical Finetseride? Maybe start on a lower dosage like 0.025% Finetseride in the lotion mixture, take some horny goat weed and zinc daily to help counter sides. As for the bloated face I'm going by what Aron has told me he used Belgravia treatment and had bloated face, since using Susan mixture at 5% and now 7.5% he has been totally fine. So I would go with 5% minoxidil mixture as that would work out much cheaper for yourself and most probably help with your concerns.

You could go with:

5% minoxidil
    0.025% Finetseride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesteone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% Hydocortisone

As stated the 5% minoxidil is at a fixed price so adding all the additives is part of their fixed price range!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Right that explains your rapid loss, I know a guy Aron in the uk is using the lotion mixture and he has regained all his hair back from when stopping his previous treatment. All depends do you wish to add topical Finetseride? Maybe start on a lower dosage like 0.025% Finetseride in the lotion mixture, take some horny goat weed and zinc daily to help counter sides. As for the bloated face I'm going by what Aron has told me he used Belgravia treatment and had bloated face, since using Susan mixture at 5% and now 7.5% he has been totally fine. So I would go with 5% minoxidil mixture as that would work out much cheaper for yourself and most probably help with your concerns.

You could go with:

5% minoxidil
    0.025% Finetseride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesteone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% Hydocortisone

As stated the 5% minoxidil is at a fixed price so adding all the additives is part of their fixed price range!
    would topical fin give me the same side effects? so with that regimen would i need to add RU as well, or is that regimen enough to prevent future hairloss + regrowth

would topical fin give me the same side effects? so with that regimen would i need to add RU as well, or is that regimen enough to prevent future hairloss + regrowth
    I am going by my own experience and by few others, when I first took oral Fin I had major sides, by using a lower dosage topically I had minimal sides, which I could bare but also save my hair. I used 0.025% topically and was able to allow my body to adjust until I could eventually jump on 1mg. You do not need RU58841 as that's an over kill and plus it's more potent, I would leave RU as last resort that's what I have done.

During the time you used Finesteride for 2 and half years did you experience sexual sides this whole time? Or just after 2 years? how bad we're your side effects?