X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BeaveCake
    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by dus
    Shallow: "not exhibiting, requiring, or capable of serious thought."

Just keep projecting your own experiences onto others... because apparently every human being on earth is the same. I'm happy for you that you don't give a **** and wish that I could. Cheers.
    If you really think there wasn't serious thought projected into what I posted or how I beat hairloss, and other issues far bigger, then you are just another sad case on here. By saying hairloss isn't the end of the world, you say I'm imposing my experiences, well in your case you must be a lost cause with that mindset, hopefully the young guys who look here with a rational mind can read my post and see thier life isn't over.

Comment

• Herbaliser
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by BeaveCake
      I'm glad to see someone was like me on here. When I first seen thinning patches I was going crazy with stress. When I was told about my condition and that it was permanent I went into kind of a zen thing. My family was very military Rangers, even Green Berets (Army's SEAL equivalent) and I was taught in a very...tough environment to say the least but that taught me plenty and I knew hair didn't make a man so I shaved it. Honestly yes I was worried what girls would think but as I said it hasn't noticably affected me and I've never heard any negative. People say I look 22 which if anything could help (plus unless I wrinkle badly young it also means I'll probably stay looking that young too-bonus) and I truthfully like standing out. The only thing that killed hope at first was hairloss 'support' forums. It's just huge pity all around. People here act like bald men are treated like a different species and I thought to myself 'I wonder if that shaved bald (from hairloss) 20 year old guy I know, actually I know two of them, with the smoking got girl spends all night on these sites worried.' Then I realized no, the successful bald guys are out enjoying life, either not knowing sites like these even matter and not caring, or like me and maybe you and others got on sites like this for research into a problem and seen the ridiculousness of these places and left. Sorry for the long comment but for only being 19 I've been through a hell of a lot, and I don't consider hairloss one of the worst things. So when I see some guys saying it gets no worse than hairloss well.... I wish I could meet them face to face to prove them wrong-sorry that's the family thing speaking but you get my point.
      Like you quoted forums like this does not help people.
      Noticed that directly when i posted an non supplemental natural method, to reverse hair loss that i discovered by accident.
      I thought maybe it could help somebody but since 95% are drug users, the responses amazed me and how narrow minded people got.

Their strive to reach alpha male status (donīt know why) is quiet alarming, since finasteride increases testosterone i got a better understanding of their aggressive responses.
      There is far more to life like you said, than loosing hair but the media=society wants us to think otherwise and the drug companies uses our fear for beneficial reasons.
      Like i said, i really hope you will at least influence some people to think otherwise.

Comment

• dus
        • Mar 2015

If you really think there wasn't serious thought projected into what I posted or how I beat hairloss, and other issues far bigger, then you are just another sad case on here. By saying hairloss isn't the end of the world, you say I'm imposing my experiences, well in your case you must be a lost cause with that mindset, hopefully the young guys who look here with a rational mind can read my post and see thier life isn't over.

"then you are just another sad case on here" " in your case you must be a lost cause" ergo: you don't agree with me? You must suck at life!

Thanks for proving my original observation. I don't feel like doing a dick swinging contest on a hair loss forum so I'll leave you in your feeling of superiority.

Comment

• Herbaliser
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by dus

"then you are just another sad case on here" " in your case you must be a lost cause" ergo: you don't agree with me? You must suck at life!

Thanks for proving my original observation. I don't feel like doing a dick swinging contest on a hair loss forum so I'll leave you in your feeling of superiority.
          "dus" you just proved my point.

Comment

• dus
            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Herbaliser
            "dus" you just proved my point.
            I don't feel like doing more pointless debates on here. So I grant you guys victory! Cheers.

Comment

• BeaveCake
              • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Herbaliser
              Like you quoted forums like this does not help people.
              Noticed that directly when i posted an non supplemental natural method, to reverse hair loss that i discovered by accident.
              I thought maybe it could help somebody but since 95% are drug users, the responses amazed me and how narrow minded people got.

Their strive to reach alpha male status (donīt know why) is quiet alarming, since finasteride increases testosterone i got a better understanding of their aggressive responses.
              There is far more to life like you said, than loosing hair but the media=society wants us to think otherwise and the drug companies uses our fear for beneficial reasons.
              Like i said, i really hope you will at least influence some people to think otherwise.
              Oh I agree the media plays it all up, I don't think on matters of appearance anyway that they full blown make it all up, I can admit looks matter a lot to me in a girl it's they initial spark, and I know they want the same. It's just when guys compare bald or shaved baled to something very repelling like obesity, yes we all have standards but hair shouldn't make or break you anymore than some people crappy nose or face etc. And I agree with the treatment being bad, with my condition I was told it was temporary, then I was told it's premature balding, then I was told no it was the temporary condition made permanent by my exhaustion at the time. In a hilarious post that Fred guy accused me of not knowing 'true baldness' because you know a shaved skinhead isn't true baldness haha. But through it all I'd done research about hairloss and knew treatment was way too iffy and affected aspects of a man much more important than hair. Anyway I thank you for helping be firsthand proof on this site that there are guys who lived a life without hair and did fine.

And anyone else reading I meant no offense, but those put all their chips on hair and are saying I was condescending etc I don't feel bad for, they are partially choosing what they get. I hope young guys experiencing hairloss take my advice and some hope from this post, in this age shaving your head is just another style. And it's only a problem if you walk around clearly showing it wasn't your choice.

Comment

• FlightTL
                • Jun 2011

Oh I agree the media plays it all up, I don't think on matters of appearance anyway that they full blown make it all up, I can admit looks matter a lot to me in a girl it's they initial spark, and I know they want the same. It's just when guys compare bald or shaved baled to something very repelling like obesity, yes we all have standards but hair shouldn't make or break you anymore than some people crappy nose or face etc. And I agree with the treatment being bad, with my condition I was told it was temporary, then I was told it's premature balding, then I was told no it was the temporary condition made permanent by my exhaustion at the time. In a hilarious post that Fred guy accused me of not knowing 'true baldness' because you know a shaved skinhead isn't true baldness haha. But through it all I'd done research about hairloss and knew treatment was way too iffy and affected aspects of a man much more important than hair. Anyway I thank you for helping be firsthand proof on this site that there are guys who lived a life without hair and did fine.

And anyone else reading I meant no offense, but those put all their chips on hair and are saying I was condescending etc I don't feel bad for, they are partially choosing what they get. I hope young guys experiencing hairloss take my advice and some hope from this post, in this age shaving your head is just another style. And it's only a problem if you walk around clearly showing it wasn't your choice.
                I'm glad that woman likes you and is your gf. Good job mate! I'm sure you have a handsome face and good head structure.

Comment

Working...