+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post
    Congratulation HT Swooping!!! You've found a scam again!
    Actually you don't need to do research because you will deny every possible new treatment.
    Haha, thanks bro <3

Quote Originally Posted by JayM View Post
    Right ok everyone. Let's just be chill and relax. Let's just wait for developments and not lose our sh*t. I've tried to get into contact with them but I doubt that will work. I'm also trying to contact the people who wrote the articles to try and understand how this all came about.
    Would be nice if you can ask him if he can provide that 3 month study.

Yes Jay they studied the sonic hedghog, and also have many studies regarding downregulating BMP for other diseases.

For hair ,BMP pathway inhibit the Wnt pathway, so also related.

Though I'm also suspicious, but as they work on serious diseases i will let them a chance
    Won't juge on what you posted swooping, it's like ex girlfriends , it could be exagerated ^^ I really don't think we can claim all their products are scam and all the employees are doing shit everyday, especially in their area, no for me it's not the case. But yeah they could maybe overating their future hair product like many companies, but we will see if it's scam really soon

thanks Jay for the emails, let's see if and what they will answer

Maybe someone could also say he represent a national distributor in a country lool and that he is interested in the product, but would like every little detail about haha lying to have the truth

The majority of their studies are in the BMP area, I wouldn't talk about scam too fast

From another forum about BMP and hair loss:

'Expression levels of Dkk1and Sost were upregulated by BMP4 treatment and downregulated by Noggin. '
    <br ">">"><br "&g...h.g...les/PMC3153381/

]http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pm...les/PMC3153381/
    <br [/L]

'Ablation of the Bmpr1a gene resulted in the precocious activation of quiescent hfSCs, suggesting BMP activity plays an inhibiting role in hfSC homeostasis'

'hfSCs with suppressed BMP signaling show altered expression in the BMP pathway itself and in Wnt pathway, demonstrating upregulation of certain Wnt ligands which correlated with upregulation of the only one of Wnt receptor. Together, it can show the crosstalk mechanism where inhibition of BMP signaling in hfSCs is crucial to activate downstream effectors of WNT signaling in ligand dependent manner.'
    ">">"><br "><br ">&l.......e.c...033371.html

]http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pm.../?log$=activity
    <br [/L]

1)BMP-signalling and WNT-signalling are 2 different pathways. They however, interact with and influence each other.

Earlier work by this team entailed research on how reduced BMP signaling and increased Wnt signaling activates hair growth, while increased BMP signaling and decreased Wnt signaling keeps hair follicle stem cells (hfSCs) in a resting state"

When I look this company studies where there are downregulating BMP4,BMP1, etc for serious diseases, I think it's really possible they have something that work for hair (at least more effective than minox/propecia)

Downregulatwd noggin whilst applying to the noggin aha.

Lol those 2 "before and after" pictures are absolutely awful. Can barely even tell if it's the same people. Hardly any, if any regrowth, and the camera angles couldn't be worse. If that's the best they have then nothing further even needs to be discussed.

Just got off the phone with Celprogen. We can order directly from them. Costs $50 a bottle/1month supply. Thinking about adding it to my regimen, what do you all think?

I called them again and asked for the entire study, will post if they actually send me a copy. Lady said in about 5 mins

Wow thanks Vic you are helpful!

We will see with the study if it's scam or if it could seems legit.

Maybe they are using something that don't need to undergo a whole FDA process

But I agree that the photos look like the others scams lol , we will see, if they can't send anything concrete to Vic , we will be fixed

Ok so the lady sent me an article on Follistem. I called again and had her transfer me to the head honcho. He said they only have the summary of the study available right now and that they're working with others to put the findings together in a complete Study. He said it'll take 2-3 weeks for the Study to be ready to be published.

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS View Post
    Lol those 2 "before and after" pictures are absolutely awful. Can barely even tell if it's the same people. Hardly any, if any regrowth, and the camera angles couldn't be worse. If that's the best they have then nothing further even needs to be discussed.
    I couldn't really make much of anything out from the images either -- they were very poorly documented. They do have quite a few publications though, and a large number of research products.

http://celprogen.com//cms.php?page_a...n-publications

http://celprogen.com//products.php?c...s=life-science