+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Ok. But either way, they're looking for an investor. In my opinion something that won't be easy with these results. We'll see about that.
    Wrong again; not an investor, a partner that will be willing to give them money and infrastructure in exchange of royalties. It was meant to be that way all along and it is meant to be that way for most of these companies. It's called a business plan. They already had early stage investors.

Thumbs up Regarding Temporal recession

Further, subjects receiving HSC in the temporal recession, which is known to be more difficult to treat than other areas of hair loss, saw marked improvement in terminal hair count, with a mean increase 25.2% at the 24 week time point.
    http://www.histogen.com/applications/hsc.htm

25.2% increase is perfect..

It's the first PROVEN product to regrow hair on temples..

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    Well no one ever promised your hair would be back to where it was on its own. I bet if you had read and informed yourself you would have noticed that the fact that benefits decay overtime. Let me tell you now: this is like botox in the sense that it's an injection of some stuff that makes you look better for some time because it adds longevity to your skin, but it doesn't "reprogram" the behavior of that skin telling it to go back to what it was before.
    Was it known that effects would diminish so quickly and so steeply ? I wasn't aware for one and am really not interested in a product which I'd have to visit a clinic for twice a year and which only gives me marginal results. Maybe others are interested, like you said, same thing goes for Botox and most injectable fillers (multiple injections/visits per year). But this really isn't what I'm looking for. I'm going to have to scratch Histogen from my personal list of 'possible next gen treatments'. Again, maybe others feel otherwise, but this is just my opinion.

Wrong again; not an investor, a partner that will be willing to give them money and infrastructure in exchange of royalties. It was meant to be that way all along and it is meant to be that way for most of these companies. It's called a business plan. They already had early stage investors.
    Hehe, that's just terminology. They need someone to bring them money to carry on with their research, I don't care how you call it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    http://www.histogen.com/applications/hsc.htm

25.2% increase is perfect..

It's the first PROVEN product to regrow hair on temples..
    Look at the hair count. Only about 2% increase in temples after 24 weeks.

Look at the hair count. Only about 2% increase in temples after 24 weeks.
    where is that written? :O ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    where is that written? :O ?
    Just look at the chart under 'temporal recession region' in the PDF Desmond posted. You're talking baout 'terminal density'. It seems to me that this means the terminal hairs just got 25% thicker. Which might give a somewhat noticable effect. But only if you have hair on your temples to begin with, since temple hair count only increased with 2% after 24 months, in that same chart.

Hehe, that's just terminology. They need someone to bring them money to carry on with their research, I don't care how you call it.
    No this is not like debating if the glass is half full or half empty.

If they were looking for an investor they'd be in trouble, and that's how you want to make it look. But guess what: "Investor" Not Equal "Partner".

So they are not in trouble and everything is proceeding according to plan. This is the point here, so stop spreading unfunded negative rumors because you are sad for your own reasons.

No this is not like debating if the glass is half full or half empty.

If they were looking for an investor they'd be in trouble, and that's how you want to make it look. But guess what: "Investor" Not Equal "Partner".

So they are not in trouble and everything is proceeding according to plan. This is the point here, so stop spreading unfunded negative rumors because you are sad for your own reasons.
    I'm not 'sad', but just tremendously disappointed by these results. And again, I don't really care how you call it, investor, partner or whatever. What I'm saying is that it's going to be very difficult for them to find one and that in MY OPINION chances of this product ever reaching the market greatly dimmed after these results.

Just look at the chart under 'temporal recession region' in the PDF Desmond posted. You're talking baout 'terminal density'. It seems to me that this means the terminal hairs just got 25% thicker. Which might give a somewhat noticable effect. But only if you have hair on your temples to begin with, since temple hair count only increased with 2% after 24 months, in that same chart.
    Can you print screen that please? i can't see it :S