+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by failly View Post
    Great that you're doing all this work. But why all these studies? What is the point you are trying to prove? Is there like a TL;DR?
    sorry english is not my first language- what is TL DR?

wow... that is some post! Great info.. .good man! Was just about to order some OC but will go for TM instead.

Also, will go for some Calcipotriol - any preferred/trusted supplier with pre-made (apologies if already stated)

Also, what are your thoughts on BIM? Should it be able to cause growth?

And Seti - do you hold much hope for it? I guess no need to order Seti if going to use TM as exactly the same action, or will both be better than one?

Lastly, minox sulfate - am i correct that orally it as dangerous of normal minox?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charlie76761 View Post
    wow... that is some post! Great info.. .good man! Was just about to order some OC but will go for TM instead.

Also, will go for some Calcipotriol - any preferred/trusted supplier with pre-made (apologies if already stated)

Also, what are your thoughts on BIM? Should it be able to cause growth?

And Seti - do you hold much hope for it? I guess no need to order Seti if going to use TM as exactly the same action, or will both be better than one?

Lastly, minox sulfate - am i correct that orally it as dangerous of normal minox?

Thanks
    i have personal surces(4 in fact) but im not sure if its ok to post it here

sorry but what's BIM?

TM works fine. Its stated to mount an insurmountable blockage of the CRTH2 inhibitor. Seti is developed for an oral route. not much info on its efficacy has been published yet.

Minoxidil sulfate is the active metabolite of minoxidil itself. it is more potent than its precursor@regrowing hair. 10mg/day orally nets better results than 10% minoxidil topically- and i am speaking from my own experience.

Thanks - i did try Minox 10mg day and got weird feelings in my heart so gave it a miss (got diuretic etc but thought best not risk it all.. if things get a lot worse, then will maybe try again)

This is BIM https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...or-Bimatoprost -

i'm using at 0.3% a day (0.8ml) then applying 1.0% for 1ml to one spot of hair (1.0% is over 30 times stronger than used for growing eyelashes ..0.03%). Only a month in so too early for results

would love to know of those sources - it's fine to post here... everyone always references getting goods from Kane and no issue with the mods- be much appreciated

Thanks!

Charlie

Eldarlmario, I use Seti+pge2 or plus some neogenic, will this work?
    I inhibit pgd2, up pge2, this direction is correct and work? Would love to hear your opinion.

Thanks - i did try Minox 10mg day and got weird feelings in my heart so gave it a miss (got diuretic etc but thought best not risk it all.. if things get a lot worse, then will maybe try again)

i'm using at 0.3% a day (0.8ml) then applying 1.0% for 1ml to one spot of hair (1.0% is over 30 times stronger than used for growing eyelashes ..0.03%). Only a month in so too early for results

would love to know of those sources - it's fine to post here... everyone always references getting goods from Kane and no issue with the mods- be much appreciated

Thanks!

Charlie
    about bim:

your answer is on page1 post 9. and by my own experience along with dr cotsarelis findings plus bimatoprost entry on wiki- pleade dont waste any more time on it. take note im only refering to hair on the balding scalp.

Thanks!

Charlie
    about bim:

your answer is on page1 post 9. and by my own experience along with dr cotsarelis findings plus bimatoprost entry on wiki- pleade dont waste any more time on it. take note im only refering to hair on the balding scalp.

Quote Originally Posted by eldarlmario View Post
    about bim:

Cheers for the guidance.. i've got the stuff now some might as well as keep in regime to see if Allergan know something Dr C doesnt plus this could be encouraging but no photos etc http://www.*****************/interact...lergan-Lumigan

Any chance on your supplier for Calc.? Thanks

Wow after a deeper reading I found that topical calcitirol and valproic acid is very powerful, targeting many aspects at the same time. So any method we could get our hands on these?
    Thanks for your finding and sharing!

Indeed.. .exciting stuff. Kane stocks both via Kouting but is off for a few days for the chinese holiday over there

Eldarlmario states the following for those two.. need to speak to Kane to understand if he can supply Calc. at that pre-made ointment and then ideally Eld will advise on Valproic acid % unless any one else knows or hav (i'll have a research later on)

1)Topical Calcipotriol 0.0005% generic premade ointment
    2)Topical Valproic acid (undecided on the dosage) DIY vehicle

altho not too sure i want to experiment with Val Acid % ages https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/...s/a682412.html

Has potential tho http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24533507 altho just found this http://www.currentpsychiatry.com/spe...cafce1fac.html

google Calcipotriol Scalp solution - it's ready available for plaque psoriasis... surely if it was so good, it was have been very well noted by now esp those with AGA often have psoriasis so would be a very relevant grp of test cases..!?