+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    CB will be released if prostaglandin theory ends up falling. 5 years isn't out of a hat. If SM is successful they will start phase III at best case scenario 1 year from now, that will last a year then we got about another year for FDA approval. That's 3+ years already, and it's the closest thing to market right now other than bim, but I don't see why Bim would not be in phase III a year after phase IIb was completed if it had been successful.

From some of the reading I've done, it doesn't seem that the 21 century cures act will benefit drugs like these, at least for coming years. Yes, I agree it will be passed, but I don't think it will affect any of these drugs, at least initially. The CEO of allergen actually stated that the soonest we will see Bim, if ever, would be 2019..those words are out of his mouth, not mine, unfortunately.
    1. Very doubtful the prostaglandin theory fails. 2 different companies were both willing to take on the cost to trial a drug for hair loss (which is very risky, since most have failed), after 2 years of preclinical research. Both claimed they were very impressed with the science. More than likely, they have the data to back this up.

2. Saying that SM will start their phase 3, if phase 2 was successful, in July 2016, when phase 2 is up in October literally makes no sense. There was a very quick turnaround between phase 1 and the massive 300 participant phase 2, of only 3 months. If successful, they could take the recruits they already had for phase 2 (300) and continue.

3. Bim, perhaps needed another drug like Seti to complement it, and for them to want to move forward.

4. The 21st century cures act becomes law within 10 days of being signed, and the modernization of clinical trials is generally applicable. Yes, cancer drugs etc will take precedent and get approval maybe after phase 2, but this bill is an overhaul to change the way clinical trials are carried out. They are applying the law to the process of discovery, development, and delivery, and not just for certain drugs. Otherwise, the law would be favoring certain companies and certain drugs only.

5. That "2019" quote is here: http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9400UW20130501

It refers to Darpin, not Bimatoprost. Whoever's been spreading that, misread the quote, and ran with it.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    The procedure is way more invasive than anybody seems to admit.

That said, if there is regeneration-- then yes it is a game changer. Otherwise it's just another option.
    needhairasap: could you please give me a link to the full study of the recent DP characteristics improvement with wnt1a? (the study you posted on other forums). maybe even make a new thread for it. i think that's a big deal. would like to go through the whole study to see if they finally cracked that last puzzle to multiply the DP cells in masses and restoring all their chracteristics. jahoda, christiano and others failed at that point. if that new study tells us that it's finally possible now, then the cure is not far off. give us more infos on that please. thank you!
    if it turns out they really succeeded with consistent DP multiplication in vitro, then we have to throw that information to jahoda, christiano, taiwan university, and others.

No, that's not it. It was a phone interview with their CEO on Mad Money.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    No, that's not it. It was a phone interview with their CEO on Mad Money.
    please provide a link to video, transcript etc.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    needhairasap: could you please give me a link to the full study of the recent DP characteristics improvement with wnt1a? (the study you posted on other forums). maybe even make a new thread for it. i think that's a big deal. would like to go through the whole study to see if they finally cracked that last puzzle to multiply the DP cells in masses and restoring all their chracteristics. jahoda, christiano and others failed at that point. if that new study tells us that it's finally possible now, then the cure is not far off. give us more infos on that please. thank you!
    if it turns out they really succeeded with consistent DP multiplication in vitro, then we have to throw that information to jahoda, christiano, taiwan university, and others.
    I've read the study.

Yes, it is essentially a methodology for creating DPs in mass. It builds on a lot of research from 2013 and 2014.

My guess is jahoda et al are aware of it... but it woudln't hurt to fwd them the abstract I guess.

It was in mice but I assume they controlled for that somehow... would have to give it another read (i think its on a private forum)

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I've read the study.

Yes, it is essentially a methodology for creating DPs in mass. It builds on a lot of research from 2013 and 2014.

My guess is jahoda et al are aware of it... but it woudln't hurt to fwd them the abstract I guess.

It was in mice but I assume they controlled for that somehow... would have to give it another read (i think its on a private forum)
    in a private forum? isn't it a publicly available study?
    we NEED that study!!! . try to give us a link or copy the whole text and post it, please. this is important.

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Thanks for the update. So what would be the ideal most effective stack now for halting, regrowth and thickness?

OC
    low dose RU (20 or 30mg)
    neogenic
    adenogen
    Avodart and Rogaine if you dont care about the risk of sides and want clinical data to back your plan of attack.

I actually dropped RU now. I bodybuild and I'm very sensitive to anti androgens so if possible wanted to completely drop them. My hair is thicker and healthier now with little to if any shedding or itching with this regimen.

OC mixed with neogenic
    Susan topical lotion (retonic acid, HC 1%, biotin, azlaic acid, progesterone)
    Divide herbal oils
    regenepure DR twice a day with aloe Vera shampoo

I believe dr christiano will begin clinical trials next year regarding her breakthrough treatment in 2013. There was a New York Times article that stated she developed a company and will begin trials next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I believe dr christiano will begin clinical trials next year regarding her breakthrough treatment in 2013. There was a New York Times article that stated she developed a company and will begin trials next year.
    cool let us know