+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 121 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1210

Quote Originally Posted by aexit123 View Post
    Hey everything is explained in this thread;

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...%21?highlight=

Make sure to click the box that says jazz refered you so he can get his kickback from Susan

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Make sure to click the box that says jazz refered you so he can get his kickback from Susan
    Guys do not click my name, as I mentioned before I never asked for my name to be put on their site. Also as previously mentioned I never created this thread to gain any beneficial means for myself, I created this thread to help existing Dr Klein patients who were struggling to purchase 15% when Dr Klein passed away.

So before you guys start to slate me, go back to the initial post on this thread. All I have done since I suffered myself and learnt from the forums is provide help back. I pay for all my products I purchase from Susan as mentioned yes I do get a slight extra discount again which I never asked and I am more than happy to post my bank statement for all my transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Guys do not click my name, as I mentioned before I never asked for my name to be put on their site. Also as previously mentioned I never created this thread to gain any beneficial means for myself, I created this thread to help existing Dr Klein patients who were struggling to purchase 15% when Dr Klein passed away.

So before you guys start to slate me, go back to the initial post on this thread. All I have done since I suffered myself and learnt from the forums is provide help back. I pay for all my products I purchase from Susan as mentioned yes I do get a slight extra discount again which I never asked and I am more than happy to post my bank statement for all my transactions.
    Jazz
    Why don't u promote the newest company (regenere) that uses dr. Klein's EXACT formula rather than Susan's attempt at a copy of klein's formula?

Double post
    Last edited by JohnMPB; 04-10-2017 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Double post

Jazz
    Why don't u promote the newest company (regenere) that uses dr. Klein's EXACT formula rather than Susan's attempt at a copy of klein's formula?
    I did try their formula when they reopened, the lotion left hard sticky residue in my scalp.

You can reverse check how I used to always praise Dr Klein formula. I even sent both Dr Klein original formula to both clinics including his DMI 10% sprays at the initial start at my own cost as I wanted his exact original formula. Susan or the current clinic couldn't duplicate the exact original formula. I wish I could have found out who formulated the original formula, personally I think Dr Klein use to make the lotions as Tony would have used the original pharmacy when he sold the company.

Shame as when Dr Klein passed away I use to think Tony was a great guy. They both turned out to be goons, unwilling to help all they were interested at the time was selling the company and money.

Jazz

That's why I don't understand, I don't think there was an old pharmacy. Tony did email me before he sold the company telling me he had helped the new owners and the lotions/sprays will be the exact same etc. That was the case Tony would have used the exact original pharmacy for the exact formulation they used for years instead they using a new pharmacy. My own cost from the UK I sent the original formulations I had left over at the time they still couldn't copy the exact formula.

That's why I come to the conclusion that when Dr Klein was alive he probably made the formulations himself. I loved his old formulations including the DMI sprays. Big shame if their was a pharmacy that formulated the old formula I would without hesitation go back to the original formula.

The UK only has one clinic that charges 3x the amount for 12.5% and the only additive added is azelaic acid.

That's why I don't understand, I don't think there was an old pharmacy. Tony did email me before he sold the company telling me he had helped the new owners and the lotions/sprays will be the exact same etc. That was the case Tony would have used the exact original pharmacy for the exact formulation they used for years instead they using a new pharmacy. My own cost from the UK I sent the original formulations I had left over at the time they still couldn't copy the exact formula.

That's why I come to the conclusion that when Dr Klein was alive he probably made the formulations himself. I loved his old formulations including the DMI sprays. Big shame if their was a pharmacy that formulated the old formula I would without hesitation go back to the original formula.

The UK only has one clinic that charges 3x the amount for 12.5% and the only additive added is azelaic acid.
    Interesting info. I didn't know u sent them the old formulas. Did you try them yourself after they mixed them up and is that how u found out they werent the same? I used to use dr. Klein's spiro lotion and it was extremely clean- dare I say better than dr. Lee.

Again, you seem like a genuine guy jazz. Didn't mean to come off harsh, been having a rough week on my end here and fed up with losing more hair.

Take care

Interesting info. I didn't know u sent them the old formulas. Did you try them yourself after they mixed them up and is that how u found out they werent the same? I used to use dr. Klein's spiro lotion and it was extremely clean- dare I say better than dr. Lee.

Again, you seem like a genuine guy jazz. Didn't mean to come off harsh, been having a rough week on my end here and fed up with losing more hair.

Take care

Hey it is ok, yes I sent Tony the original bottles, at the time he forwarded them to the new owners and even I spoke to their new pharmacist at the time. All I wanted was the original formula exactly the same, as Tony mentioned their current pharmacy does not want to sell anymore(personally I think he was telling lies as Dr Klein was their pharmacist). Susan could not copy the DMI sprays although her lotion is clean, non sticky.

Either way non of them compare to the original formula, I think I might still have a bottle laying about, as I use to buy a whole years supply, the more you bought the more discount. I still have proof purchasing lotion from the new pharmacist and was refunded as I sent them back, due to them being sticky.

Shame as I never had a chance to use Dr Lee I heard he was the best guy with these lotion potions. I did purchase ******* before it closed, but never used it due to closure. That's when I discovered Dr Klein, he seemed genuine and his products worked superb for me, BIG shame he passed away.

I will be making a fresh thread I been doing some research and this might help you. This method is cheap/effective and will help so many people who can not afford products or the people who can not use medication.

Keep track of my new thread I will creating this weekend, stay positive.

What are you currently using and how is your hair?

Hey it is ok, yes I sent Tony the original bottles, at the time he forwarded them to the new owners and even I spoke to their new pharmacist at the time. All I wanted was the original formula exactly the same, as Tony mentioned their current pharmacy does not want to sell anymore(personally I think he was telling lies as Dr Klein was their pharmacist). Susan could not copy the DMI sprays although her lotion is clean, non sticky.

Either way non of them compare to the original formula, I think I might still have a bottle laying about, as I use to buy a whole years supply, the more you bought the more discount. I still have proof purchasing lotion from the new pharmacist and was refunded as I sent them back, due to them being sticky.

Shame as I never had a chance to use Dr Lee I heard he was the best guy with these lotion potions. I did purchase ******* before it closed, but never used it due to closure. That's when I discovered Dr Klein, he seemed genuine and his products worked superb for me, BIG shame he passed away.

I will be making a fresh thread I been doing some research and this might help you. This method is cheap/effective and will help so many people who can not afford products or the people who can not use medication.

Keep track of my new thread I will creating this weekend, stay positive.

What are you currently using and how is your hair?
    Jazz,
    I've been on fin and niz since 2006
    Minoxidil and tricomin since roughly 2008
    I used topical spiro on and off and dr. Lees seemed to provide results. The others weren't as good.

I was about nw3 when I started and during my peak results 2008-2010 I reached about a nw 2.5 and thickened up nicely. I've lost a lot of ground since then and I think I'm at about baseline. I tried RU on my hairline the last ~7 months with no results. I'm thinking of adding dut. My scalp gets inflamed often and I have Revita on the way right now. Kind of adamant on using Revita as it has silicones and that can potentially prevent topicals from absorbing into the scalp as it coats the scalp and hair.