+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Im booked in with gho in 3 weeks time. Chuck me some cash spencer, and a 3rd party can analyse my results

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Im booked in with gho in 3 weeks time. Chuck me some cash spencer, and a 3rd party can analyse my results
    If you're serious then this is absolutely perfect. All we need to do is find a neutral 3rd party who will do this type of analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    If you're serious then this is absolutely perfect. All we need to do is find a neutral 3rd party who will do this type of analysis.
    how much does gho charge?

Why would you need Spencer to give you cash to participate in this? You should volunteer your time. We don't pay Spencer anything for his time, we just expect him to do everything for us and then make demands of him. I'm all for you volunteering your time for this. I would volunteer mine if I were going to Gho and I'm sure everyone else on the forum would too.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Why would you need Spencer to give you cash to participate in this? You should volunteer your time. We don't pay Spencer anything for his time, we just expect him to do everything for us and then make demands of him. I'm all for you volunteering your time for this. I would volunteer mine if I were going to Gho and I'm sure everyone else on the forum would too.
    I understand your point but im pretty sure he was kidding about asking Spencer for money

Quote Originally Posted by uninformed View Post
    I understand your point but im pretty sure he was kidding about asking Spencer for money
    Great! Then it looks like we've got a volunteer.

Quote Originally Posted by uninformed View Post
    Yep. I was kidding.

Im getting 1400 grafts. If the results is near to wesley sneijders (i've always buzz cut my hair, same age as him, lesser hair loss but he had a stronger forelock) i will get 3 more HST procedures.

As for sharing my results, I dont mind, to a limit. But if we want to get precise and scientific about things, I think a 3rd party (im in london) will need to be involved to take photos in proper lighting with a proper camera.

As I said, I was kidding, but certainly would not say no to some cash from the community, HST is EXPENSIVE!

Yep. I was kidding.

Im getting 1400 grafts. If the results is near to wesley sneijders (i've always buzz cut my hair, same age as him, lesser hair loss but he had a stronger forelock) i will get 3 more HST procedures.

As for sharing my results, I dont mind, to a limit. But if we want to get precise and scientific about things, I think a 3rd party (im in london) will need to be involved to take photos in proper lighting with a proper camera.

As I said, I was kidding, but certainly would not say no to some cash from the community, HST is EXPENSIVE!
    I think there was another guy on this forum who had 1600 grafts. Wish he would update regularly, but i totally understand why he doesn't. I'm not so regular on the forums myself. Only been checking more than usual recently to see what replicel are upto.

I guess my case would be very helpful, as im a buzz cutter, so theres no hiding the result. But I am selfish and lazy. I want to document donor regrowth and more importantly the recepient yield and hair quality, but not for you guys. More for me, so i can sue him if its a disaster!

Anyways, my day with gho is drawing very near now, so let me know if anyone has any ideas.

Yep. I was kidding.

How much are you paying for HST?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    How much are you paying for HST?
    rates are on the hasci hair website...along w everythig else people ignore