+ Reply to Thread

Default Mesotherapy gun injections vs dmso

Hello, i have some questions

1) what do you think is more efficient for scalp absoprtion and efficiency on treating hairloss? not matter the sides effects.

a) Topicals dutasteride etc with DMSO as vehicle at high concentration like 0.5% with microneedling 0.25-0.5mm every day

OR

b) Injectable solutions with pg/ethanol or trichosol with mesogun at 0.25-0.5mm everyday but with low concentration 0.1%?

2) i have an mesotherapy gun. can i use it 3-4 times per week at low dept only 0.25-0.5mm for injectons on scalp with topicals duta, minox etc, with normal PG/ethanol vehicle? or it wil do harm to scalp when injected the ethanol?

3) can i use trichosol or other solution as injectable solution and do injections?

thanks

?????????????

Mesotherapy gun injections involve the use of a specialized tool to inject a ****tail of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients into the skin to address a variety of concerns, such as hair loss, cellulite, and wrinkles. The gun uses a series of fine needles to penetrate the skin and deliver the solution, stimulating collagen production and promoting cell growth. So you can visit https://www.tactec.com/ for the best guns. While the procedure may be effective for some individuals, it is important to consult with a qualified healthcare professional before undergoing mesotherapy injections.

Default I think that's DMSO

I think that's DMSO, but you should ask advice from doctor. It's just suitable with my case. My friend said that dutasteride was nice for her.

Mezo gun therapy is a painless and rejuvenating process that provides excellent results. The process stimulates elastin and collagen this is achieved by a series of injections containing Hyaluronic acid and platelet rich plasma on Kraken TV.

Mesotherapy gun injections and DMSO (Dimethyl Sulfoxide) are contrasting approaches in the realm of medical treatments. Mesotherapy gun injections involve delivering a combination of vitamins, minerals, and medications directly into the skin, benefiting skin rejuvenation and pain relief. In contrast, DMSO is a solvent known for its anti-inflammatory properties, used topically to ease pain and inflammation. When comparing these two methods, it's essential to consider the specific needs and preferences of the patient. To explore a variety of medical tools and solutions, including those related to Mesotherapy and DMSO application, visit www.questok.com/product-category/clinching-tool for a comprehensive selection.