+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    UV rays cause larger sebaceous glands. Proven. Larger sebaceous glands draw more DHT. Proven. And then?
    most likely it's not even close to being significant otherwise everyone would go bald. Why would nature make your scalp so fking sensitive to UV rays? It's not.

explain excess body hair, prostate cancer and other health problems associated with balding... obviously the problem is "on the inside" and is not concentrated within your scalp

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    explain excess body hair, prostate cancer and other health problems associated with balding... obviously the problem is "on the inside" and is not concentrated within your scalp
    Excess body hair = testosterone
    And like all cancer, prostate cancer = immune system, environment, diet + testosterone.

Balding and prostate cancer are not synonomous. It may be present in more balding men because of the higher tesosterone levels.

No one said they weren't higher. You disprove yourself. If the problem was on the inside then all hair would be effected.

Excess body hair = testosterone
    so we all have too much testosterone?

And like all cancer, prostate cancer = immune system, environment, diet + testosterone.
    why do balding people have a higher chance of getting prostate cancer? obviously something is off in them internally otherwise the risks would be exactly the same...

Balding and prostate cancer are not synonomous. It may be present in more balding men because of the higher tesosterone levels.
    yes of course... that's why middle aged men go bald -- too much testosterone

No one said they weren't higher. You disprove yourself. If the problem was on the inside then all hair would be effected.
    what do you mean by all hair? all SCALP hair? You still don't get it why baldness has a pattern?

Your mind is not right. You are misunderstanding and repeating everything. Or maybe you are just stupid. Do some reading of studies.

Your mind is not right. You are misunderstanding and repeating everything. Or maybe you are just stupid. Do some reading of studies.
    I just proved that MPB is an internal problem and not just a problem with your follicles/scalp...

nice to know, from now on I'll go out with an umbrella on sunny days, just like a delicate lady from the 1800's and I can't wait to find a pair of silk gloves to match that outfit, yummy

Quote Originally Posted by konfusion View Post
    nice to know, from now on I'll go out with an umbrella on sunny days, just like a delicate lady from the 1800's and I can't wait to find a pair of silk gloves to match that outfit, yummy
    looool

10char

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    looool

10char
    is that you on hairsite arguing about cox-2 and reflex hypo?

is that you on hairsite arguing about cox-2 and reflex hypo?
    its not an argument.

im only giving them a heads up now, rather than them having to wait for science to prove it in the future, if they ever will.

I just proved that MPB is an internal problem and not just a problem with your follicles/scalp...
    lmao. What a small minded dumbass. You haven't proved a damn thing.