+ Reply to Thread

Default There will never be a solution

We know exactly what baldness is and we know exactly how to cure it. We've actually known this for centuries.

I've seen guys pop pills, experiment with estrogen, palmetto, RU etc. They all do the same thing, they all grow hair by suppressing androgens... but at a great cost.

There will be never be a viable solution to this problem.

Genetic regulation, cloning. Stem cell, isolation
    And other topical drugs are very difficult biological changes with pills and patches without androgens

Hair grown in a lab/ stem cells.

I think that looking for a solution is pointless. This world is impermanent so where are you going with all this? Hair will grow or fall, why does it matter so much? Please have a look at this article http://volumehair.co.uk/2017/05/27/p...-implications/.
    The more you want to have a head full of hair the more you suffer. The only solution to the problem is your approach... or you can endlessly talk about this treatment or that, this drug and that, it's been going on for decades and how much has it all helped you? Are you happier?

I get the pessimism given the decades without a satisfying solution to this and the at least few years more to wait, but how people can just ignore the past few years of progress is beyond me. It's not like these researchers (especially Tsuji for the ultimate treatment) are sat scratching their heads trying to think of a direction to go in, there are many teams working on different approaches based on more knowledge / understanding than was ever available before, with huge sums of money being thrown at it in some cases... and trials have shown that some of these approaches actually have grown new hair (and possibly even new follicles in SM04554's case if I'm not mistaken) on human heads. So clearly things are being understood bit by bit. And the enormous financial incentive will be there until a really good treatment comes along.

we also have a rapidly increasing understanding of the curving of spacetime. are we going to have a time machine within three years?

i understand the desperation and i would love to believe. but growing some new hair is not the same story as restoring a scalp of lost hair.

I personally recommend natural remedies than any medical treatments for hair gain. Natural remedies actually. Our Ancestor used only natural remedies that was why they all had thick hairs.

Medical treatments are painful and costly and didn't gave us satisfactory results. So its better to go natural.

can you show us some photos that demonstrate the effectiveness of your natural remedies?

Sorry i don't have any photos. But am sure your mother grandmother can also tell the benefits of natural remedies to you. Its just my thinking. Else depends on you .

what the **** dude. my mother and grandmother didn't have MALE pattern hair loss. because they are women.

can you maybe be more specific and talk about which remedies you think work?