+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pdouble View Post
    i am ultra neo-conservative, so i really have no sympathy with you for that part, but since you mentioned it, mybe try halting those activities just a little to see if its what causing the problem, specially with the skin parts..no disrespect.
    you clearly are not ultra neo-conservative but also a jerk do you think having sex with other men causes problems in the skin? also, being gay is not easy, especially because of jerks like you, so obviously that pressure and rejection for jerks like you add up to the nightmare of losing hair and having acne problem. maybe, because we have jerks like you, the fact of being gay (not a criminal, nor a drug traffiker, nor a killer, nor a priest that abuses children, nor a mobster), puts a lot of pressure and he's getting all those things because of stress. Maybe he published here his gay preferences because here we are to help one another, everybody's free to publish whatever they want. FYI you can get hiv not only from gay men but women as well (same logic goes with stress, rashes, hair loss, acne or whatever).

No wonder many kids commit suicide instead of coming out of the closet and confront ultra neo-conservative people that have no sympathy.

As for Jeremy, hair loss sucks, i have it, i had hair transplants and looks great. im also on propecia though doesnt do shit. but many things are coming our way to help us cope with this... also, im 27, i have a lot of friends family and recently came out and they accepted me. im sure they will accept you... if not, send them to eat shit, especially the ultra neo-conservatives...

cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by pdouble View Post
    3. with the gay stuff i really dont know why you mentioned it in this website, i am ultra neo-conservative, so i really have no sympathy with you for that part, but since you mentioned it, mybe try halting those activities just a little to see if its what causing the problem, specially with the skin parts..no disrespect.
    What made you think that was an appropriate thing to post on this forum? Whatever emotional or psychological issues you may have with same-sex affection in the animal kingdom, and in homosapiens in particular, they are your issues. Don't make them somebody else's, especially not a kid who is pouring his heart out to perhaps the only people he's found who truly understand the life impact of cosmetic health problems (like hair loss and acne).
    Besides, it is irresponsible to suggest that these medical/scientific issues are caused, or aggravated, by one's sexual identity. That's no better than telling a blind man, "well try cutting down on the masturbation, that might help."

p-double, you mentioned that you are a black man and an ultra-conservative;hence, you make homophobic remarks. Historically, blacks have been the most abused,enslaved and objectified people on the planet going back to the colonial Portugese, Spanish, Arabs, French, English and Americans. Conservatism, technically, is about conserving the status quo which means oppression of women, enslavement of blacks and rule by the white man. Explain to me, if you will, how you reconcile discrimination against homosexuals all the while being a black man?

Perhaps he mentioned being gay because that is among the things, besides hairloss, with which he is dealing right now. He's going through enough shit with his hairloss and skin dilemmas and he doesn't need to be scorned because of his biological disposition of homosexuality.

Shamefully, my Great-Grandmother was German and a Nazi-sympathizer during the 1930's. Would you like me to tell you her opinions of blacks and Jews? I wonder how that would make you feel? There is no room on this forum for bigotry or people who hold 16th Century values. You're entitled to free speech, sir;however, something tells me you wouldn't want to hear the free speech of the Nazi's.

This is a networking site where ALL are allowed to voice there opinions. On the issue of Conservatism it basically states, the government doesn’t guarantee anybody’s happiness. But what it does guarantee is that each of us has the right to pursue whatever happiness may mean to us, as individuals, in whatever way we see fit, as long as it doesn’t infringe on the rights of anybody else. Conservatism has nothing to do with skin color. Supreme court justice Thomas Thomas is clearly conservative.
    Weedwacker get over your guilt trip.What your great grandmother did 70 years ago is history. Nobody cares. I recommend you see a therapist.
    And by the way the majority of blacks are against equating gay rights to civil rights. If you want proof, look at the election of Hussein Obama. He was overwhelmingly elected president by African Americans in California but they also overwhelmingly voted against proposition 8 which dealt with gay marriage. Now get back to the real issue of hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by question View Post
    This is a networking site where ALL are allowed to voice there opinions. On the issue of Conservatism it basically states, the government doesn’t guarantee anybody’s happiness. But what it does guarantee is that each of us has the right to pursue whatever happiness may mean to us, as individuals, in whatever way we see fit, as long as it doesn’t infringe on the rights of anybody else. Conservatism has nothing to do with skin color. Supreme court justice Thomas Thomas is clearly conservative.
    Weedwacker get over your guilt trip.What your great grandmother did 70 years ago is history. Nobody cares. I recommend you see a therapist.
    And by the way the majority of blacks are against equating gay rights to civil rights. If you want proof, look at the election of Hussein Obama. He was overwhelmingly elected president by African Americans in California but they also overwhelmingly voted against proposition 8 which dealt with gay marriage. Now get back to the real issue of hair loss.
    That's because most black people are extremely homophobic (for a whole slew or reasons), not because the causes aren't similar. But I agree that conservatism has nothing to do with hating blacks or gays, etc. I'm gay myself but I vote conservative, simply because I believe in small gov, low taxes, etc. Although i suppose I'm more of a libertarian...

Thank you Zero. There is a large group of conservative gays called Log Cabin Republicans who echo what you say.

Actually "question", you appear to be a label assassin;but I shall not get into that. Why would I need to receive therapy for the fact that my Great-Grandmother was a Nazi-sympathizer? I couldn't care less because it doesn't affect me.Tell me, why would I care? I am an independant and fiscal conservative;I'm neither a fan of the left-wing, Marxist ideology nor the right- wing, Francisco Franco fascist faction.

P-double, being a black man and being anti-homosexual is a philosophical paradox to me because, he is scorning a homosexual for something over which he has no control. I am not a homosexual, but I would have surmised that he would have been a little more sympathetic to being judged on something which is a biological trait.The phenomenon is interesting because I don't think that he would think it fair if the white-supremacy factions of the world attacked him for his skin color by impying that it is a disease, or that he is inferior because he is black.

Actually, Clarence Thomas is a conservative in the politically correct sense;however, the founding fathers of the United States were(with the exception of Thomas Paine and a few others)racists who did not want blacks to have any rights in the U.S. A true conservative is a strict-constructionist who believes in the original intent of the U.S. Constitution. Clarence Thomas is not a true constructionist conservative because he believes that blacks ought to be able to vote;that was not the intent of America's founders. It is very non-conservative to amend our original Constitution 27 ****ing times.

P-double was the antagonist here with his deragatory remarks to a young gay man who is going through MPB and does not need to be scorned for his homosexuality;moreover, the American black community ought not be denying homosexuals the right to marry when 70% of black children are born out of wedlock. If you are a true conservative, you don't **** before marriage;if you do, you are neither a Christian nor a conservative,especially in the Catholic sense. Divorce was illegal in Ireland until @1995(if I'm not mistaken);that's TRUE conservatism. The words "liberal" and "conservative" have been hijacked by the politically correct and are usually misused. Neo-conservative is a politically correct, coined term which has little meaning.

"Question", pick up a history book and mind your own business.

This thread has become... interesting.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Though we may discuss other topics besides hair loss, this is NOT an appropriate place for bigoted remarks towards other users. It's one thing to defend political conservatism on this forum; in that case, the speaker isn't denigrating anyone but himself. Just don't expect us to tolerate derogatory remarks about gay people any more than we would tolerate them about ethnic minorities, women, handicapped people, etc.

Translation: not all forms of rubbish are equally tolerated, nor should they be. Especially not on a thread in which an 18-year-old is asking for our help.

Uh, people.

Hair loss is big enough of a problem. Don't start other bullshit.