+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    You have the right to complain, just don't blow it out of proportion.

Don't say you're suffering from major depression because of a mature hair line.

You'll understand why I seemed so bitter when you get to the later stages of baldness.
    He said ''Been a large part of my depression for a while now but was depressed before this too. Digging deep for courage.''

Common man he isn't even saying it is the sole reason and blowing it out of proportion, and 'digging deep for courage' + posts pictures of himself deserves our empathy and understanding and help.

I agree with you in some instances where nw1s get on here frantic like they're life is over, but this was not the case here.

Thought I'd give an update.

So I had just started fin a month before originally making this post. 3 years later feel like it's time to take the next step...either shave, accept and give up or run to Turkey and get FUE.

This is how it's looking these days:

http://imgur.com/a/Pa5Dl

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    You have the right to complain, just don't blow it out of proportion.

Don't say you're suffering from major depression because of a mature hair line.

You'll understand why I seemed so bitter when you get to the later stages of baldness.
    There is no such thing as a "mature hairline", only different levels of receding. His temples are pretty deep and his crown very thin. I don't advocate the use of fina because no amount of hair is worth the consequences on your endocrine system but saying his hair is fine is just plain nonsense. Please refrain to give any advice you are not helping anyone.

As for the OP, just wait and see your results with fina and if your situation is stable in 2 years you could consider a conservative hairline restoration as well as a small addition to your crown. Making sure you get enough nutrient in your food/supplement and limit alcool/drugs/lack of sleep, this will help slow the receding as well, this is something greatly overlooked by most people. The healthier you are the healthier your hair will be but of course this is no cure...

Quote Originally Posted by Louish View Post
    There is no such thing as a "mature hairline", only different levels of receding. His temples are pretty deep and his crown very thin. I don't advocate the use of fina because no amount of hair is worth the consequences on your endocrine system but saying his hair is fine is just plain nonsense. Please refrain to give any advice you are not helping anyone.

As for the OP, just wait and see your results with fina and if your situation is stable in 2 years you could consider a conservative hairline restoration as well as a small addition to your crown. Making sure you get enough nutrient in your food/supplement and limit alcool/drugs/lack of sleep, this will help slow the receding as well, this is something greatly overlooked by most people. The healthier you are the healthier your hair will be but of course this is no cure...
    Yep, that's why I've just updated this to show you my results after 3 years of meds...

Quote Originally Posted by willowufgood View Post
    Yep, that's why I've just updated this to show you my results after 3 years of meds...
    Oups didn't see that part! Great results though!

Looks like you have maintained pretty well dude, but it sounds like you are saying you think it got worse?

Yeh looked worse to me but people viewing pics saying it looks like it's got better/maintained.

Quote Originally Posted by willowufgood View Post
    Thought I'd give an update.

So I had just started fin a month before originally making this post. 3 years later feel like it's time to take the next step...either shave, accept and give up or run to Turkey and get FUE.

This is how it's looking these days:

http://imgur.com/a/Pa5Dl
    Look's like to have maintained pretty well!

Have you experienced any sides from Fin?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbysnuts View Post
    Look's like to have maintained pretty well!

Have you experienced any sides from Fin?
    No. Can't say I have.

Doctor Representative

Honestly I think your hairline looks great considering it's been 3 years since your initial post. I think I can see a little difference in your temples but it's nothing major at all, especially considering the amount of time that has passed. Ultimately it's your decision but I think you look totally fine with the hairline you have now. The temples are a kind of high but could still be considered 'normal,' if you were to get a transplant it'd definitely be a fairly small one.
    I am a representative for Dr. Sean Behnam in Los Angeles, CA.
    My opinions are my own.