+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Struggling!!!

Breaking Bald I understand your concern but look at it from this perspective.. would you rather be in the next year increased to another NW level as the MPB hits harder as you have exhausted most if not all of your options past the oral SHT blockers out there so you back is up against the wall with either accept baldness or so your research and get your blood work up done and feel the comfort of knowing that you are on something that may not manifest side effects in you at all. The ball ache and the limp dick as per morning erections tends to go away over time for some if not most however those who take it from the jump and develop the major sides.. like gynomastia which it takes time to form breast tissue that can't happen overnight it would never have worked for them anyway as a solution. As these men had more of an estrogen balance in them in addition to free testosterone and DHT and the balance was upset by the addition of the medication. Essentially oral dht blockers do no specific targeting it is a wide buckshot crapshoot where if you luck out in six to twelve months you will know it seeing the gains and if not then at the least your body is unaffected and at the worst your dick is limp forever and you have to have a double mastectomy.

Inactive

Breaking, I truly hate to see you in such a state. I too was once torn between my fear of DHT-inhibitors and my desire to preserve my hair. The choice isn't an easy one. But with that said, can you imagine a life without hair? You seem to take it so severely. Surely taking a small risk is worth it if it means leading a better life?

I agree with Aames. Try a DHT inhibitor you might be fine on it, and then all is well.

If sides, then get off, but at least you've tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Breaking, I truly hate to see you in such a state. I too was once torn between my fear of DHT-inhibitors and my desire to preserve my hair. The choice isn't an easy one. But with that said, can you imagine a life without hair? You seem to take it so severely. Surely taking a small risk is worth it if it means leading a better life?
    I agree with all this, except I think it IS an easy choice - at least once you hit Nw2.

Breaking I'm a guitarist myself, ok I'm 44 but I still care about my looks. I don't play live anymore, scared of my diffuse thinning showing up under stage lights..

The feeling of helplessness still remains for me at my age, scared to try Fin, guess I may as well buzz and forget it, but it's a monumental step, even at my age, I wish you all the best.

Guitarist here too, really thin hair. Play live several times a month. My suggestion is to invest in a cool hat.