+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by gmill09 View Post
    ru doesn't affect the alpha5r enzyme. plenty of neurosteroids no longer being sacrificed with RU.
    RU though isnt all sunshine and roses just because its a different approach. I dont know where those receptors are in the body but RU that does not bind to hair could bind anywhere else causing major problems possibly. Its a very potent AA so its going to completely shut down anything it hits. The metabolites it breaks down into could deposit anywhere and no one knows anything about what that means long term.
    Fin isnt perfect but there are studies on things like its metabolites and 5/10 year studies showing its safe atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    RU though isnt all sunshine and roses just because its a different approach. I dont know where those receptors are in the body but RU that does not bind to hair could bind anywhere else causing major problems possibly. Its a very potent AA so its going to completely shut down anything it hits. The metabolites it breaks down into could deposit anywhere and no one knows anything about what that means long term.
    Fin isnt perfect but there are studies on things like its metabolites and 5/10 year studies showing its safe atleast.
    Not gonna disagree with you about anything. I just don't feel ru travels in the body well. Just my opinion I'm not a doctor. Hopfully cb is cheap eventually

The best investment anyone can do is real estate investing in my opinion... That is something that never loses price and if you are smart enough you can make some serious money. I became a member of connected investors group and there I have made some friends that invest with me. We gather the funds and together we do the buying, after some time we try to flip the house when the market is good. You have to be patient and patience is the most important thing in investing. You cannot make any rash decisions because those rarely pay off.