+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 210 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

If Replicel bring to market a new and standardised treatment for hair loss with non significant side affects and which produces more hair growth than the best treatments available today then it will not be a good business decision to charge 20k or high figures like this.

As a drug the over heads will be low. It won't be like a transplant, which requires a team for 10 hours or so. It will be best to sell cheaper and therefore hit the mass market and they will make more money.

Over charging and pricing people out of the treatment will probably mean they will make less.

If this treatment is a success it should be surprisingly affordable.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I still have a few months to get my business up and running
    What business are you going into Scorpion?

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Have they given an official date that they will actually tell us something....another day....and nothing.
    Apparently Spencer spoke to them yesterday and they are a few more days away from finalising the results and press release.

Quote Originally Posted by WillhasWill View Post
    Apparently Spencer spoke to them yesterday and they are a few more days away from finalising the results and press release.
    A few more days.....that probably means a few more weeks.

I hate it when ppl are late, I am so impatient too.

PS. God is a twat.

Inactive

Exclamation

it will not be a good business decision to charge 20k or high figures like this.
    It might be good business initially, as there are plenty of people who could (and would) pony up that amount. They could always drop the price afterwards to catch the rest of the market.

As a drug the over heads will be low.
    Replicel's product is not a "drug"; it's a treatment that requires the replication of hair cells, a process that is neither quick nor inexpensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post

I'm not poor. I'm relatively well off and from the first impression people think I'm rich, because of expensive, high quality clothes.
    Pffft!!! LOL!

Default Request to admins

any chance you can create some type of post importance protocol? You guys must patrol the threads and read most/all posts. any chance you can set up a system where users have an option of only seeing "important " posts?

we could basically pick a setting from 1-10. 1 being a very low setting where you see every post and a 7 setting would allow us to not have to read through 30 pages of useless whining and worthless posts only to see maybe 1 worthwhile post.

the admin could just use his or her own judgement when rating each post.

more and more posters just wallowing in self pity and the majority of others just saying 'told you so' replicel failed. Either that or ironman and the others have just hacked lots of peoples accounts lol

Hi folks,

I was monitoring another forum - more of an investing forum instead of a hairloss forum. Anyways, for what it is worth, this looks like it is the most recent comment from Replicel (Post was yesterday 5 PM):

"I just spoke with Tammi in investor relations. A pr was expected to coincide w/the article that was written. The co. makes it clear that it wants no part of a pnd type campaign but the test results will probably be announced within the next 2 days. @.8mil was just raised and the co. is in good shape. I panicked this am also because I own a decent block. I am satisfied and will buy addl"

This is consistent with what Spencer gathered, but it is at a later time. So, that would put the release at either today or tomorrow.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...board_id=22368

Dont know if you guys have already discussed this but Replicel have removed the two recent news releases from their home page.

Maybe they said they needed a few more days because they want enough time to load up their private jets with as much money as they can, then adios suckerrrssssss.

If they charged $20,000 for their treatment then it would be worth every penny. If you think about it, $20,000 is not a lot of money -unless you live in poorer countries. It's less than a year's income if you have an average job (not minimum wage job). If you're wise enough with your money and don't think it's a god's given order to buy coffee twice a day at Star****s, spend $50 on beer every weekend at the clubs, spend $ 25 on a meal at a restaurant 2-3 times a week...and the rest of the other stupid crap that most people piss their money away on then start wondering where the money goes, saving that amount of money shouldn't be hard. Just tell yourself for a year or two every extra penny you're going to make you're going to put it away to pay for the treatment. The other thing, you can use your credit cards -assuming you're not like most people...your cards are maxed out- to pay for the treatment if you don't have the whole amount in cash, then make sure you pay it off within a year. There's interest of course but it would be nothing if you remembered there's a whole lot of hair on your head now.

But at this stage all I'm worried about is if we are actually going to have a cure.

$20,000 is £12,330 in UK sterling.

The average UK citizen earns pre-tax approx £28,000 ($45,000).

Even if it was $100,000 most people here who really wanted the treatment would be able to afford it.