X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aames
    Inactive
    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Kayman
    Point out the part in my post where I said you told him to? I'll be waiting. I said it's irresponsible for you to suggest he take meds, which you did. Yes you have to be 18 to take treatments this guy is still going through puberty.
    Fair enough, I don't want to get into it with you, mate. All I said was that it is something to consider. Some have done it in the past without an issue (thus far, long term, who knows?). If I were in his shoes, I know I would. But, I cannot allow him to have the impression that I am suggesting he do what I would do. Only to consider it as an option. However, he sounds a lot more optimistic and accepting that I would be/am so maybe the risk isn't worth it for him.

Comment

• Benjaymin
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Aames
      Fair enough, I don't want to get into it with you, mate. All I said was that it is something to consider. Some have done it in the past without an issue (thus far, long term, who knows?). If I were in his shoes, I know I would. But, I cannot allow him to have the impression that I am suggesting he do what I would do. Only to consider it as an option. However, he sounds a lot more optimistic and accepting that I would be/am so maybe the risk isn't worth it for him.
      don't get me wrong i still hate that this is happening, but i will probably wait for future,safer and more advanced treatments then what is out thefe right now

Comment

• Aames
        Inactive
        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Benjaymin
        don't get me wrong i still hate that this is happening, but i will probably wait for future,safer and more advanced treatments then what is out thefe right now
        Yeah, you sound pretty level-headed at least. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Comment

Working...