+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hair transplant

Default Hair transplant

Has anyone used https://naturaltransplants.com/locations/

They look pretty impressive. I live in Nj, and I am a 55 yr old male. I had a consultation at a clinic closer to home and they told me I needed 2000 FUE grafts.

I’m balding on my crown, a little in front. I was told I have good donor hair. I keep my hair short so that’s why I was told to go with FUE.

I would get at least a few other opinions before deciding.

Thank you

The fact that they have multiple locations would make me think twice, or more .

I had a procedure at Natural transplants with Dr. Huebner. I would suggest to keep doing your research. Don't make a decision based on their heavy marketing on youtube to make a big move like this. Check out reputable doctors who have years of experience doing this. Transplants in the crown area sometimes is not the best considering the fact you need sometimes more then 2,000 grafts considering how much you've lost of course to make a good cosmetic difference and medication like Propecia and Rogaine can help a lot to improve the crown so you should always try that first before doing surgery and leave your limited Donor for the Front when needed.