+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Sceptical ? A few posts ago he didn't sound too sceptical in fact he claimed lighting etc doesnt even matter and we shouldnt 'complain' about it: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...ht=#post206017 Why the sudden turn ? And even weirder, why the sudden turn from Follicept ? They said they didnt want to allow forum members into the trail, cause it was 'dangerous' or 'legally difficult' and nonsense like that. So why the turn ? And why just 1 forum member ? I mean, you either do it good with 20 forum members or do nothing at all.
    Jesus Christ, they don't have to DO anything. Your obsession with these guys is beyond embarrassing. Let them run their trial, when and if they fail, then you can happily run your mouth. Until then, no one really cares to hear you say the same thing over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by serenemoon View Post
    Arashi, dude, you are insatiable. They said they did not want to mail sample to forum members who live far away. They are open to people who live CLOSE by, people who they can monitor closely. StayThick has been a member here since 2012, what are you gonna say next? That Follicept paid him to pretend to be "against" Follicept, and then publicize false results? Jesus christ dude.
    Well the guy most certainly is not 'sceptical' like you said, just read the post that I linked, that's the opposite of sceptical (naieve). And why only people close by, can you explain that please ? Thanks.

Even if Follicept fails, Arashi's argument is still not valid until they actually scammed people. His argument is that Follicept is scamming people. Failing and scamming are two completely different actions.

Quote Originally Posted by just2hairs View Post
    Even if Follicept fails, Arashi's argument is still not valid until they actually scammed people. His argument is that Follicept is scamming people. Failing and scamming are two completely different actions.
    +1. Failing and admitting is still noble in my book. I don't think anyone should put these guys down for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Sceptical ? A few posts ago he didn't sound too sceptical in fact he claimed lighting etc doesnt even matter and we shouldnt 'complain' about it: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...ht=#post206017 Why the sudden turn ? And even weirder, why the sudden turn from Follicept ? They said they didnt want to allow forum members into the trail, cause it was 'dangerous' or 'legally difficult' and nonsense like that. So why the turn ? And why just 1 forum member ? I mean, you either do it good with 20 forum members or do nothing at all.
    Arashi, it's official...you are a complete basket-case. I now see why others on this forum say what they do about you. What exactly are you implying with that statement? I actually take what you said personally.

Do you live in Florida where these trials are being conducted? Has anyone from FL on this forum offered or asked to be in this trial? I figured I had nothing to lose by offering to do this considering I'm a few hours drive away from their actual facility. Did you offer to be a participant and offer to spend your time and resources to ensure you can be at their facility for multiple visits to track progress? My god dude get a grip. I've been here since 2012. Look at my posts. In fact, I don't know why I feel the need to defend myself to you, while Devon and others laugh at our community here, all while forum members now question other senior members on here and their integrity. I mean no wonder we are a joke to those on the outside.

I have yet to speak with Devon regarding being an official participant in this trial. Quite frankly, I think it's fantastic, yet I'm shocked Devon would welcome a forum member like myself who has been active on here for many years to participate, including being very outspoken regarding my skepticism on this treatment and their motive. I think that speaks volume for Devon no? For him to say come on by let's do this, I think is personally forcing me to rethink my opinion on what they are trying to do here.

Wouldn't you agree that having a senior level member from this forum actually participating in this trial would be extremely beneficial for the group? Why not encourage and support the possibility someone like myself can trial this and post progress. I don't understand YOUR motives on this subject.

Devon, please relay to me your contact information so we can coordinate for Tuesday. I believe I overstated how close I am to you, as I will have to drive a few hours north to see you at UF and I will need to take the time off work. However, something I am more than willing to do for myself and everyone on this forum to see if this product has potential or not.

Devon, I'll send you an email on your website with my contact information. I look forward to HOPEFULLY meeting you and the crew at Follicept and to trial this treatment for myself and the BTT community. I also have several questions I want to ask ahead of time. Thank you.

I honestly do not know why Arashi is bothered so much, the only explanation is he has too much time on his hands and is bored; if you feel it's a scam then don't buy it... no one is putting a gun to your head. Wait till the results, if it fails it fails if its good and you're still convinced it's a scam heck wait till people on the forum try it and see there results no big deal.
    We have a team of good people working hard to try and find a solution to this disease, they do not owe you happiness nor do they owe you any favours , no one has a clue what the outcome will be ( funnily enough I do not personally think it'll work) but I respect Devon and his team for attempting to find a solution and wish the best of luck to him and his team for both this and his diabetic treatment.
    So until then stop being a broken record, find a hobby, get a girlfriend and wait till the results to comment on your opinion.

OCD cough cough

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    What exactly are you implying with that statement? I actually take what you said personally.
    You said:

Will I buy it if I see the slightest bit of improvement in Devon's scalp? Yup. Why? Because I'm a balding desperate guy
    And then people say you're a showcase of a sceptic ? If that's scepticism, then what's naivety in your opinion ?

Well in just 2 days we'll know who's right, cause then the first new hairs will emerge according to Follicept !

Quote Originally Posted by Afghanwig View Post
    Well in just 2 days we'll know who's right, cause then the first new hairs will emerge according to Follicept !
    I definitely don't think we are gonna see hair in 2 days though, I am going to say 2 months.