Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I don't think this guy even needs donor regeneration.

Just get a nice FUE at Feriduni if you don't like gho because your hairloss is so slow you will be nw 4 by the time you're 49.
    What if he loses hair behind the hairline before AND IF HSC comes out?

He aint on propecia, that is the only thing putting me off Feriduni. Who otherwise I would go to.

I think some of you don't seem to take into account individual cases, and past bad experience might lead to some bias.

I haven't been impressed by any hairlines by Gho and that's a big priority for younger guys. My hair loss is limited to my hairline and if it progresses in the same manner as it did for my maternal grandfather and uncle, I'm not headed towards the high end of the Norwood scale.

I tend to be wary of blanket statements that don't take into account the specifics of individuals, in terms of current hair loss and goals. I'm not discounting some of you had bad experiences either, but please don't write off doctors who seem to have plenty of evidence supporting their good work.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    What if he loses hair behind the hairline before AND IF HSC comes out?

He aint on propecia, that is the only thing putting me off Feriduni. Who otherwise I would go to.
    If you aint on Propecia... (caus of effects) and you get an FUT then you are a bloody idiot. Its as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    I think some of you don't seem to take into account individual cases, and past bad experience might lead to some bias.

I haven't been impressed by any hairlines by Gho and that's a big priority for younger guys. My hair loss is limited to my hairline and if it progresses in the same manner as it did for my maternal grandfather and uncle, I'm not headed towards the high end of the Norwood scale.

I tend to be wary of blanket statements that don't take into account the specifics of individuals, in terms of current hair loss and goals. I'm not discounting some of you had bad experiences either, but please don't write off doctors who seem to have plenty of evidence supporting their good work.
    Use yer noggin mate. If you're not on Fin then you are going to keep loosing hair so eventually you'll be left with thin hair all over - and an FUT scar. Its just common sense and logic.

So in that sense use Gho. Or maybe Cole. Or wait until Histogen / Aderans annouce something positive and wait. Don't play your cards now - its too early and will cost you a lot of money.

Anyway you asked about SMP. And the answer is yes. Do it. But get Fraxel scar recovery done first.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post

What nw was your uncle or grandfather? I also had uncles who will die as nw3s and lion king with thick mane grandfathers, that don't mean anything brother.

But because your DHT is very low, you will most likely slowly go to your genetic make up which could nw7. Nobody knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Use yer noggin mate. If you're not on Fin then you are going to keep loosing hair so eventually you'll be left with thin hair all over - and an FUT scar. Its just common sense and logic.

So in that sense use Gho. Or maybe Cole. Or wait until Histogen / Aderans annouce something positive and wait. Don't play your cards now - its too early and will cost you a lot of money.

Anyway you asked about SMP. And the answer is yes. Do it. But get Fraxel scar recovery done first.
    How do you style your hair now kiwi?

How do you style your hair now kiwi?
    LOL - probably quite badly.

I got 3200 grafts in the USA. And 700 in Australia. In theory if I let all my hair fall out I should have around 3900 hairs. But I already know I don't. So I'm going to let my hair loss progress (try and stay happy) and then I'll start to tell my story visually with photos online.

Like.... IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL 3900 grafts?!?!?
    And then I'll show my story.

Unless of course Histogen or Aderans come to my rescue first )

LOL - probably quite badly.

I got 3200 grafts in the USA. And 700 in Australia. In theory if I let all my hair fall out I should have around 3900 hairs. But I already know I don't. So I'm going to let my hair loss progress (try and stay happy) and then I'll start to tell my story visually with photos online.

Like.... IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL 3900 grafts?!?!?
    And then I'll show my story.

Unless of course Histogen or Aderans come to my rescue first )
    Has the botched HT affected your day to day life.

You seem pretty positive despite it.

Has the botched HT affected your day to day life.

You seem pretty positive despite it.
    Well I cope right. One has to cope. I feel embarrassed that I've got a FUT scar and that I can't just simply shave my head.

I hate my hairloss and I'm pretty depressed about it. BUT I'm also an optimist in life... so I feel like I'm getting pulled in two directions and its killing me and making it hard to be an optimist :P

I think if I could use propecia or if there was something else on offer - just to arrest my condition I'd be a lot happier.

Well I cope right. One has to cope. I feel embarrassed that I've got a FUT scar and that I can't just simply shave my head.

I hate my hairloss and I'm pretty depressed about it. BUT I'm also an optimist in life... so I feel like I'm getting pulled in two directions and its killing me and making it hard to be an optimist :P

I think if I could use propecia or if there was something else on offer - just to arrest my condition I'd be a lot happier.
    How many grafts you got left?

If Gho is proven right, maybe you can be cured broseph.